Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Jobe was Banda's guy. Jobe also spent his senior year in Connecticut and was placed up there over concerns that he wasn't going to get into Miami. The situations aren't the same.

Excuses Bro, but thanks for the reminder. I'm well aware of the timeline of events. Alabama somehow found a way to make it work. Like I said, bottom line we got out recruited. And in both those cases, by former staff members who failed here. Makes it even more sad.

Advertisement
Excuses Bro, but thanks for the reminder. I'm well aware of the timeline of events. Alabama somehow found a way to make it work. Like I said, bottom line we got out recruited. And in both those cases, by former staff members who failed here. Makes it even more sad.

Sad for you, maybe. I didn't think of Henderson once while watching Miami play last year. Mike Jackson, Bandy and Young didn't have me longing for Henderson while he was going 4-7. I don't expect anything different from Johnson, Hall, Redwine and Carter when it comes to Jobe.

Will someone explain to me where Tyrek Stevens is ranked number 1. I have searched rivals and ESPN and he's not in the top 5

Advertisement
Jobe was Banda's guy. Jobe also spent his senior year in Connecticut and was placed up there over concerns that he wasn't going to get into Miami. The situations aren't the same.
The big mistake made with Jobe was placing him in a prep school with a staff so pro Tide.I remember reading here they had some ties to the Bama staff.

If he does make it down to the U fresh of the trip to UGA that says a lot about his recruitment.

Advertisement
This is why im worried because when a db is at the top of bama or uga board they go that extra mile. We did beat them for richards and hall but we need more they shouldnt be allowed dibs in sfla. Richards and Hall are two classes apart. Our outlook would look way different if we dont miss guys in sfla that out high on our board.

Folks, you can always find outliers, but if kids are on campus a lot they tend to come. No idea if TS comes here, but can we please stop with the outlier examples of targets who went elsewhere.
He’s on both UM and UGA campus a lot. So how you gonna claim only the UM visits matter when he’s gotta go an extra 695 miles to get to Athens?

If he does make it down to the U fresh of the trip to UGA that says a lot about his recruitment.

FWIW. Just saw a pic post he made in an airplane on the runway. Looks like he is coming back tonight. Had a Georgia backpack ....

Advertisement
I hate that UGA backpack. Probably full of benjamins....

Not sure when it's going to happen but hopefully everyone will understand pretty soon that he's not coming here. Hoping this doesn't turn into TC version 2 on this site where everyone is falling over each other to tell us why the guy is coming here when he's clearly not. Obviously Georgia is paying big time right now and there's no way Miami can match it. It sucks but that's the reality these days.

The big mistake made with Jobe was placing him in a prep school with a staff so pro Tide.I remember reading here they had some ties to the Bama staff.

I never heard that? I thought it was the Mich staff...Maybe I'm wrong

Advertisement
Amazing how James Coley was an ace recruiter at FSU and now UGA but sucked at Miami.

$$$$$$$$

Or he was just not used right by Goldilocks. Still think CRM should have found a way to kept him around. Him, Hartley and Dugans would be swag to the max.

Advertisement
Back