Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
what you talking about, I’m saying that could be a reason for an extended stay since it’s not to far from Athens and I’m sure his mom would want to go see her sister too while being right there

I’m saying it’s a really big stretch. His mom may take a little time and see her sister but Rique is not going to Athens for 4 days to visit family. They are going to put the full court press on him and not let him out of their sight.

I agree with you If he leaves without committing and comes back to our campus it’s a really good sign.

I’m saying it’s a really big stretch. His mom may take a little time and see her sister but Rique is not going to Athens for 4 days to visit family. They are going to put the full court press on him and not let him out of their sight.

I agree with you If he leaves without committing and comes back to our campus it’s a really good sign.

They have ALOT of their top recruits on campus this week . They are also running camps. I don't know about pressing for a commitment - putting the pressure on for sure. I did a little surfing around their 247 board - They have two other top CBs on campus today and tomorrow - both seem to be high on their DB board. They are trying to get another CB on campus by the end of the week - Andrew Booth -they are battling Clemson for him. All of this might work in our favor - he won't have undivided attention. There were some comments about his mom being with him and how 3 days with their staff would have the mom on board.... Have to hope his relationships with CMR, Banda and the staff and his friends already on campus are strong enough and that he waits it out until later in his season like he has said he was planning to do.

Advertisement
They wasn’t here as often as Stevenson. 4 times in 1 week? Nah

One week is nothing 6 months until signing day. The past two classes Jobe and Henderson were on campus as much as anyone over a year plus. It didn’t mean squat in the end. Many posters were advocating not letting kids uncommitted on campus so often after those guys in back to back years.

My question is this, who paid for hotel, gas, transportation, and food?

4 days is a long time

Advertisement
Actually, I feel better about him the more he visits up there. That's exactly what Frierson did and it's how, according to Dee, our coaches have told these kids who can't turn down the money to play it.

UGA offers $5k per visit to elite guys. Frierson went up there 7-8 times, and Stevenson is doing the same thing. Go up there, take their $, and have a good time. But at the end of the day, commit/stick with Miami.

TC is a dumb comparison since he basically never even visited here. He didn't have much real interest in Miami, whereas Tyrique almost lives on campus and is friends with the whole team.

**** a 17 year need $5k for 4 days in Georgia?

One week is nothing 6 months until signing day. The past two classes Jobe and Henderson were on campus as much as anyone over a year plus. It didn’t mean squat in the end. Many posters were advocating not letting kids uncommitted on campus so often after those guys in back to back years.

Jobe obviously couldn't get into Miami on his own

Henderson packed his panties and went to UF after getting barked on by Rumph.

Like Draymond Green said, Stevenson is "cut from a different cloth."

Bro will be a cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, I feel better about him the more he visits up there. That's exactly what Frierson did and it's how, according to Dee, our coaches have told these kids who can't turn down the money to play it.

UGA offers $5k per visit to elite guys. Frierson went up there 7-8 times, and Stevenson is doing the same thing. Go up there, take their $, and have a good time. But at the end of the day, commit/stick with Miami.

TC is a dumb comparison since he basically never even visited here. He didn't have much real interest in Miami, whereas Tyrique almost lives on campus and is friends with the whole team.

Nah fam...follow the visits.

Fierson was a special case. He was born and reared as a Cane.

This is a good post to convince me to back off the ledge.

Advertisement
Back