Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Dawgs247 report Stevenson got to Athens today and is suppose to be up there until Saturday. That visit to the U this upcoming weekend look real fuzzy now.

Really hope this recruitment work out like Frierson because a 4 day trip up in Athens is a long time. Bagman working overtime on this one.
If that’s the case that says a lot.

Advertisement
If that’s the case that says a lot.

Hate to say it but it struck me there was a duffle bag and a backpack in the pics he posted from the airport this morning. I wasn't sure if it was his but after seeing this, must have been. Wonder if he is staying on campus with Wilson

Dawgs247 report Stevenson got to Athens today and is suppose to be up there until Saturday. That visit to the U this upcoming weekend look real fuzzy now.

Really hope this recruitment work out like Frierson because a 4 day trip up in Athens is a long time. Bagman working overtime on this one.
If not this weekend he will be on campus soon again I’m sure

Advertisement
Dawgs247 reported on Monday that four-star cornerback Tyrique Stevenson (Miami/Southridge) would make another trip to Georgia this week. Originally, Stevenson and his mother thought they would be in Athens on Tuesday.
Stevenson confirmed to Dawgs247 that they arrived on Georgia's campus an hour ago. The plan is to stay through Saturday. Stevenson was at Georgia for spring practice and returned on a multi-day visit in late May as well. This marks the second time that Stevenson's mother made the trip with the talented cornerback.

"I feel like Georgia is a good fit for me," Stevenson told Dawgs247 after the last visit to Georgia. "The program and coaching staff are a great fit. I just have to make sure it is the right fit. But Georgia has a great chance with me. They are in the SEC, they have their brand, they showed me they can be a dominant program, and they have a great coaching staff."

Miami has hosted Stevenson on campus numerous times, but the Bulldogs have gotten him in town multiple times and have recruited South Florida exceptionally well, landing defensive backs like Tyson Campbell and Divaad Wilson in the 2017 cycle. Florida and Auburn are also in the mix for Stevenson, ranked by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite as the No. 73 overall prospect, No. 9 cornerback, and No. 9 recruit in Florida.

Here is the whole article. Maybe they are staying with the mothers sister in Atlanta.

Dawgs247 reported on Monday that four-star cornerback Tyrique Stevenson (Miami/Southridge) would make another trip to Georgia this week. Originally, Stevenson and his mother thought they would be in Athens on Tuesday.
Stevenson confirmed to Dawgs247 that they arrived on Georgia's campus an hour ago. The plan is to stay through Saturday. Stevenson was at Georgia for spring practice and returned on a multi-day visit in late May as well. This marks the second time that Stevenson's mother made the trip with the talented cornerback.

"I feel like Georgia is a good fit for me," Stevenson told Dawgs247 after the last visit to Georgia. "The program and coaching staff are a great fit. I just have to make sure it is the right fit. But Georgia has a great chance with me. They are in the SEC, they have their brand, they showed me they can be a dominant program, and they have a great coaching staff."

Miami has hosted Stevenson on campus numerous times, but the Bulldogs have gotten him in town multiple times and have recruited South Florida exceptionally well, landing defensive backs like Tyson Campbell and Divaad Wilson in the 2017 cycle. Florida and Auburn are also in the mix for Stevenson, ranked by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite as the No. 73 overall prospect, No. 9 cornerback, and No. 9 recruit in Florida.

Here is the whole article. Maybe they are staying with the mothers sister in Atlanta.

Uga writers are crazy, lol

**** so he has family in the area too. UGA is a real threat again. smfh

Advertisement
Lol. Everyone stay in denial that this kid is going to rep the Klansmen up in Athens. The articles are yelling it in your face and y'all stay with the "nah it's just a UGA site so it doesn't mean anything". Those are quotes, coming straight from the horses mouth. Don't play yourselves. TC round 2.

Advertisement
This is very simple. If he doesn't show up for Paradise he's going to Georgia. If he shows up for Paradise we have a great chance. That will be the bag and comittment stipulation.

Yeah I think people forget how often Frierson went up there.

That said, if he doesn't name UGA his leader after being there for 4 **** days then I feel great about our chances.
Frierson was on the verge of flipping one night, Pete had a thread up about it then it never happened. I'm going to watch things play out before I overreact lol

Advertisement
I think we will know more by the end of this week. If we see a string of crystal balls towards Georgia then y’all know what’s up. If he remains 100% Miami on there with how biased SEC writers are then I feel pretty good. It means he’s not giving an update signs of going there atm.

Advertisement
Back