Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
Have Stevenson watch the games between Oklahoma and Bama! Georgia DBs was getting smoked all game, and let’s not mention the OT touchdown by Bama. What happened to the CB and safety on that play? Garbage defense and overrated HC! Georgia was lucky against Oklahoma too! Georgia will lose 3 games this year!
Have you seen their schedule? Its the softest in the NCAA... Where are the 3 losses? Maybe USC, they kept it closest in the east, but still lost by 14 and are still USC. Florida has no QB and UGA beat Mullen 34-0 or something last year. UT is garbage. LSU is garbage. That leaves Auburn as being the only team with a pulse they play. They can lose that and still go on to the SEC championship and maybe lose to Bama there. The only way I see their wheels falling off is if somehow Fromm AND Fields get hurt since they only have 2 scholarship QB's.

Advertisement
Have you seen their schedule? Its the softest in the NCAA... Where are the 3 losses? Maybe USC, they kept it closest in the east, but still lost by 14 and are still USC. Florida has no QB and UGA beat Mullen 34-0 or something last year. UT is garbage. LSU is garbage. That leaves Auburn as being the only team with a pulse they play. They can lose that and still go on to the SEC championship and maybe lose to Bama there. The only way I see their wheels falling off is if somehow Fromm AND Fields get hurt since they only have 2 scholarship QB's.

The wheels don't need to fall off. They just need to stop being the hot team. That, in itself, will help immensely.

Based on what? UF is awful. No QB.
Calling them awful would actually be putting it mildly. But --
  1. Mullen pulls an inexplicable win out of his *** every other year.
  2. This game will be their super bowl and probably the only game they have circled.
  3. Rivalry game. Doesn't matter if they suck or have no QB. They're coming to play.

Advertisement
I don't know about UF, but I definitely have South Carolina beating them early.

SCAR is my second team (I'm alumni from there). I don't see how we beat them. Would love it if we did, but they outclassed us last year.

Advertisement
Uga wasn’t that good last year either, that soft *** schedule saved them and they didn’t have any injuries at all which is crazy to think about outside of Eason

Crazy as it sounds..UGA is the hot school right now. Smart has a lot to sell.

*Came off a national title appearance in only his second year. (Won the SEC title)
*Half the roster is gone due to seniors graduating and attrition so they have plenty of playing time and "his kids" are starting to come in.
*Justin Field as the QB for the next 3-4 years and the #1 recruiting class from last year.
*Athens. College town where everything centers around you and the team.

We have a lot to sell too of course. But Kirby isn't exactly flying around town with a pocket knife either. Hes got an AK-47 right now.

We have to fight to get kids like TS and be in it for the long haul.

We have a ton to sell as well, he had a ready made roster, unlike our coach. our coach had to make crap smell like the sweetest perfume and was one game away for the final four, that was without our top rb, wr and te on a team with lack of depth, and said isty qb, yet we were in it. We also had a top 6 recruiting class, building all kinds of crazy stuff on campus to get these young people better prepared for a chance at the league and everything after it. Again, no excuse for a top player from the state of miami not to attend unless they are greedy and getting paid off.

- SC might be SC but since I picked SC to win the East a few months back, this obviously is a game I expect UGA to lose.
- LSU is NOT garbage. I expect them to play every team tough and I like them against UGA in Baton Rouge. They could be this years Auburn if they take down AL in Baton Rouge, too. Not outside the realm of possibility, imo.
LSU lost to MSU by around 30 and then lost to Troy. LSU has talent, but Orgeron is awful. I also think they lost both of those games in Baton Rouge. Miami waxes them as does UGA imo. USC is early so the freshman UGA will have to play might get shook, so there’s a maybe. Auburn is abysmal away from home last year and UGA gets them in Athens. UGA won by what 20 when they weren’t at Auburn? I’m not saying UGA is some juggernaut this year, just that they have a soft schedule that will prop them up until the SEC championship

Advertisement
SCAR is my second team (I'm alumni from there). I don't see how we beat them. Would love it if we did, but they outclassed us last year.
There was an interview after the game and Kirby said something to the extent of UGA only won because of talent and not coaching. Muschamp is recruiting at a high level for USC and if he can find good qb play, which he couldn’t at UF, then USC has a good chance at competing with UGA for east titles over the next few years.

There was an interview after the game and Kirby said something to the extent of UGA only won because of talent and not coaching. Muschamp is recruiting at a high level for USC and if he can find good qb play, which he couldn’t at UF, then USC has a good chance at competing with UGA for east titles over the next few years.

10 posts. All about UGA. What's up DOOD?

Georgia needs to flop this year.

Who cares what they do, if we continue at the progression we are on it, again you ya e to be a sellout and t doesn’t matter. We have everything legal and more than Georgia if one wants to be truthful, our staff is not the last three, we have a return all-American safety and a Cb that at a min will be all-acc, if not higher. Enough with worrying about other programs we are the best for our local players and it’s not close.

Early season game. On the road. UGA lost a ton of people. I also expect Bentley to have a great year.

Advertisement
Back