Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Don’t worry guys. He’s on campus a lot and friends with guys on the team. Thats never happened before right?

Advertisement
"come be Miami all we want up there" is the worst recruiting pitch I have ever heard. Nothing screams Miami like Athens Georgia. Who the **** sells their city by telling someone to pretend it's a different city? Kid or not, I can't believe anyone falls for ****.
They saying bring the Miami attitude up . An these mfs eating that **** up probably . Then you got his boy Wilson in his ear . $ound like UGA will be a real threat

"come be Miami all we want up there" is the worst recruiting pitch I have ever heard. Nothing screams Miami like Athens Georgia. Who the **** sells their city by telling someone to pretend it's a different city? Kid or not, I can't believe anyone falls for ****.

I want CMR to backhand Kirby next time he sees him lol

Advertisement
They saying bring the Miami attitude up . An these mfs eating that **** up probably . Then you got his boy Wilson in his ear . $ound like UGA will be a real threat

Learned a long time ago that having a friend at a school don't mean nothing. ****, Tyson was supposed to be tight with Rachad Wildgoose and the dude STILL went to commit to the same man that basically fuc&&ed his boy Rachad over by rescinding the UGA offer a few weeks before LOI day. ****, even Rachad's own teammate committed to UGA with a smile on his face, didn't give two tin shi&& about what happened to Rachad. Don't know where poor Wildgoose ended up now.

The dollar sign you put in your last sentence will determine his recruitment. If Tyrique is smart enough to resist the short term bags now, and go to a school where he is perfectly set up to dominate (we return only 3 safeties for 2019), we'll get him. Otherwise he's gone.

he is this cycle's Dalvin cook, jerry juedy, ty Campbell etc... the SFla elite athlete that has 5 star talent. One of these days it would be nice for one to come rep for the crib instead of taking bags to rep some SEC school that doesn't give two squirts of **** about them outside of football.
Duke and Chade Thomas

Advertisement
The interview is old though.

Interesting how they packaged it to make it seem like it was new. It came up because he was supposed to go to the UF BBQ and then backed out. Georgia was bragging they got him to come for their "big" weekend.

Most recent Interview from SEC site with Mark Richards and Tyrique Stevenson.

SEC Recruiting Buzz w/ Keith and Kipp by VSporto on Apple Podcasts

Snippett on Stevenson:
Moms doesn't like to fly and she has the best relationship with Banda.
Stevenson best relationship is with Banda.
UM got one of the best campuses in America and he cool with the whole team.
Well versed though and he's doing a good job of doing due diligence before he makes a decision.
The interviewers were tryna persuade him to the SEC the whole interview lol

Sounded pretty good for the U.

Didn't listen to the Richards part but we all know he a Cane unless something tragic happen.

Snippett on Stevenson:
Well versed though and he's doing a good job of doing due diligence before he makes a decision.

Didn't listen to the Richards part but we all know he a Cane unless something tragic happen.
Richards REALLY loves the recruiting process and that’s evident

Advertisement
I just listened to the whole interview too. Here's my recap of the Richards part first:

-Taking recruiting process slow. Talks to Ahmon and gets his advice . Going to give every school a shot.
-Really seems to want to play offense in college although he realizes he has a high ceiling and can play defense. Willing to learn and may play more defensive position this season. Planning on discussing with his HS coaches to get their advice and input.
-Has long standing relationships with Richt and Gus Malzahn from time of Ahmon's recruitment. His family loves both coaches.
He said that he speaks to all staff at Miami and that they are all recruiting him as are players. Everyone there is like family and at Miami , its not just about football.

Auburn: recruiting him primarily as RB although he can play different roles. Telling him he can be like Kerryon Johnson.
** definitely got the feeling here that they are a favorite. Has known Malzahn since he was in Middle school. Loves campus, etc. Feels they are making a run. Going to be tough competition for Miami.

Georgia - Coley tells him he reminds them of Ahmon. Only school recruiting him as a receiver. Plans on going up there this summer

Florida - Recruiting him for multiple roles, like Miami. He likes the energy and spirit the new staff has brought there. Likes all the coaches .

Ohio State - Recruiting him mainly as DB. He feels they put a lot of guys in the league so they can coach him up and get him ready.

Says family will support whatever decision he makes. Position will not be a deciding factor. Will play whatever is needed.

Schools recruiting him the hardest: Miami, Auburn, Ohio State and Florida

Definitely not a Miami lock. Auburn is definitely a big factor here.

Snippett on Stevenson:

Loved how Tyrique refused to get sucked in to some of those questions. Good for him! I wish he hadn't said as much as he did about not hearing as frequently from Georgia- that Kipp wouldn't let it go.

Going to Georgia this weekend because his mom has something to do with her sister who lives in Atlanta. They are going to Georgia to investigate the academic aspects of the program and he wants to understand what they plan to do with him and why they want him. I think he wants more attention here - just my opinion.

Advertisement

Snippett on Stevenson:

I swear every national recruiting reporter writes articles on Canes commits with a focus on how they are flip candidates. Like they put in the kids heads.

Maybe I'm crazy or bias but **** every other article seems that way.

Expect AUB to bring the brinks trucks this year. They do about 3-4 years. The alumns are restless

Expect AUB to bring the brinks trucks this year. They do about 3-4 years. The alumns are restless

Just another reason we need Richards to have a breakout year. That family will never have to worry about money again, and $EC bags won't have any impact on lil Richards, may even be a turnoff.

The staff already proved they can change the culture and kids still left so this argument doesnt apply. If we won six games then maybe u could use this but u cant. Im so tired of seeing this posted here about winning. So with your argument If we continue to miss and Clemson gets beasts we will have to wait till we win one against to get blue chip players from sfla? This doesnt make any type of sense at all

Winning cures all my friend. I do ageee that Richt has changed the culture. It’s a start for sure. However, the facts are still the same. We’ve been irrelevant for a long time. Richt has to build some consistency in the program. We lost our last 3 games to a bad Pitt team, some guys who lack tans in Whisky, and a Clemson team that was man handled by Bama. These kids know we are not a title ready. Texas is going through the same thing we are going through. They’ve been irrelevant too which has caused their local 5 stars to go other schools.
I posted in another thread a while back about how South Florida kids aren’t even loyal to their local high schools. They go to other schools to create a dream team. So why is everyone surprised when they spurn the canes and go somewhere else?

Advertisement
Back