Tyrique Stevenson listed as first rounder on early mock NFL draft

Advertisement
Could have a long career playing safety and nickel. I see day 2 for him, which would be fantastic

Advertisement
He didn’t look slow to me but didn’t look that fast either. Looked like a mid 4.5 type guy
DE are running that. There are plenty of flags especially leaving Georgia and his time here. I'm a Dolphin and Cowboys fan and I'd take him after the 3rd for dime situ.

So many dumb fans here. Instead of just leaving the article as is and hope the writer is right and wishing TS the best of luck, we got keyboard warriors trying to keep it 100 and tear down that possibility and/or TS himself with insinuations.

Who needs enemies when our own fans will "keep it 100" by belittling our own players and get on their knees to slurp Neon at every opportunity.

I do see other posters such as @RozayCane @rsa coral gables @johnnytsunami01 posting good stuff.

There are times to keep **** real, but there are times to step back and simply wish some of these kids the best instead of always prefacing it with something negative in the spirit of keeping it 100.

Advertisement
Noah IGNPOANHSDDGDGFDHSJH wet 1st rd to the Dolphins ....Tyrique is exponentially better than he is. All it takes is one team to love him and he has a lot to work with as a swiss army knife type as a db.

Whats also funny is guys like Mike Jackson and even Artie Burns were/are starting to turn it around after playing for their first teams. Every time i watch the Seahawks Mike Jack was making a play and Burns played solidly for Bears after leaving Steelers and looked to be a starter or rotation guy in Seattle.

Advertisement
PFF has Stevenson ranked #46 overall in their Mock Draft Simulator - so right in the middle of the 2nd Round.

There's an element of luck on how things fall on draft day. Looks like sliding into the 1st or sliding out to the 3rd are both real possibilities.

Good to see it looks like he's gaining momentum though.

Advertisement
With how they play ball in the NFL now, I know GMs and coaches fell in love with his potential.

He had no business being an outside corner in college.. but in the NFL he’ll be used correctly, and excel.

If he can land in the first 2 rounds…I think that can be helpful for Mario to sell high level athletes to come play DB here…I’m not saying we will get all the 5 stars but we can get better quality and quantity

Advertisement
Back