Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

If you watch the signing day footage, Campbell sat there with his head down and would even look into the camera. He knew everybody knew the bags were dropped.

Nah, I don't think that it was the bag thing even though it happened in spite of his old man being a Librarian; but deep in his heart he knew he was going against the grain. He knew where his heart was and where he wanted to be and belonged. The guilt was killing that kid. See the video again and compare his body language to PS2.

Advertisement
Mannn lol I wouldn't be surprised either way with Tyrique even though I think he comes to Miami. Money is being let out year round with $EC schools. It's not just at the end.

How do you think he makes all those UV's? I'm a six figure ***** (not by the name of Jigga) and I can't go anywhere that many times. Let him enjoy the process, get his bags for showing up, tag some Jawja peaches and come back down to the 305 every time.

Can mods either verify these dudes or ban them. It’s stupid having deal with people who claim they know ****. Especially when it’s 9+ monthe to go.

Advertisement
How do you think he makes all those UV's? I'm a six figure ***** (not by the name of Jigga) and I can't go anywhere that many times. Let him enjoy the process, get his bags for showing up, tag some Jawja peaches and come back down to the 305 every time.
You just repeated what I said lol

How is it that people still compare this kid's recruitment to TC's. He's been on campus infinitely more times than TC, if you want a more accurate comparison given his actions compare him to the Columbus kids (Jobe or Henderson).
B/c UGA straight bought TC and will do the same with Stevenson.

Advertisement

I'm not saying that isn't the case but do you actually have any evidence? Not like collusion with the Russians proof.. actual, tangible examples. It seems plausible but around here it seems more like talking points. Any insider stories? Just curious. (Not flaming)

I'm not saying that isn't the case but do you actually have any evidence? Not like collusion with the Russians proof.. actual, tangible examples. It seems plausible but around here it seems more like talking points. Any insider stories? Just curious. (Not flaming)
Didn't his parents move out there?

I havent denied that thats what happened; but when was TC on campus his senior year aside from his official visit with Nesta and PS2? He never felt like a UM lean aside from what rattler and others posted

Advertisement
Nah, I don't think that it was the bag thing even though it happened in spite of his old man being a Librarian; but deep in his heart he knew he was going against the grain. He knew where his heart was and where he wanted to be and belonged. The guilt was killing that kid. See the video again and compare his body language to PS2.

If it was killing hm so bad to go to UGA why did he go if he wasn’t obligated due to bags being dropped.Did his parents force him to go out of spite for the U....asking for a friend.

If it was killing hm so bad to go to UGA why did he go if he wasn’t obligated due to bags being dropped.Did his parents force him to go out of spite for the U....asking for a friend.

It was killing him because I really think that he wanted to be here. But he took the bag and had to keep his end of the deal. Now he has to deal with it by himself, cause even his hosts on his OV, $ony Michel is gone.

Advertisement
Nobody with a brain thought Campbell or Surtain were coming last year. Y'all allowed yourselves to get played.

Just like nobody with a brain things Stevenson is going to UGA. Or anywhere else but Miami, for that matter. Quit paying attention to this board and use your head.

My pick is in: TS to Baga...calling it now in June. Revisit thread come signing day

Bonus Pick: Think he chooses a Knight Rider black Dodge Charger with 22" custom rims...

Emmett has created a horrible environment in college football.He has allowed his boy ,Saban,to pay off his recruits and now his protégés Smart,and Pruitt,are following the same recruiting formula.Recruiting is now an auction for high school recruits and the bidding is going up for players.Coaches have commented that if you are not bidding the recruits are not answering phone calls.This double standard and lack of enforcement of NCAA laws that these powerhouses are violating will ruin college football.

I honestly have no idea. That would be an example. Did he come from money at all? It is common for families to relocate, especially in this context.

A good many families do.

Cost of living up there is going to be cheaper for certain. You have to give up a lot to move to S. Florida expense wise.

The OP is clean.
His "intel" is legit.
He staked his e-reputation on it.

smmf'nh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back