Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone who watched UGA play last year, how well did Stevenson play last year? I’ didn’t watch a single UGA game and have no opinion on this

For anyone who watched UGA play last year, how well did Stevenson play last year? I’ didn’t watch a single UGA game and have no opinion on this
As long as answer is not worse than Ivey he is a take.

Advertisement
I have a hunch based on feedback from Duval HS coaching ring contacts that boosters paying some kids installments are getting fed up with Smart. There were some “Dawg locks” that signed elsewhere this past cycle there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ts wanted to come home. Our coaches have never been in contact.

He’s been done there for awhile , how many times can one person be lied to? Anyone somewhat close to him knew he was out.

Just out of curiosity is that why hes in the portal?
Because they lied to him?

So is it possible that UM leaked Barry jackson to leak info to Stevenson?

Consider this possibility. UM gets word thru secondary sources that Stevenson wants to come home but doesn't know if UM has interest. Basically thinking, 'I'll transfer if they really want me. Otherwise I'll deal with it at UGA'.
UM can't communicate their interest directly to Stevenson. So they do the next best thing and leak their interest thru the media, knowing the leak would make its way to Stevenson.
I wrote earlier that Manny is the son of a politician and should know how to manipulate the media with leaked info. I think dad taught him well
Absolutely not.

Miami was never the aggressor.

Everyone knows who leaked it. Barry read Ts name mentioned on a Cane site, so he started digging. They know who leaked it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back