Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This can be a mini game changer. It sends the message that you can buy recruits that want to come to Miami but they can leave later without sitting out a yr. stevenson only went there bc of the money
But no matter what he does and the desperation we have at the position i will always root more for the guys that came here out of high school.this may not be popular on this board but i appreciate loyalty.

Advertisement
But no matter what he does and the desperation we have at the position i will always root more for the guys that came here out of high school.this may not be popular on this board but i appreciate loyalty.
He’s a Cane. He’s putting his draft stock, family and future in our hands. Phillips, Bolden and every other transfer deserves our loyalty and respect. They’re family and forgetting that is one reason this program lost him to begin with. Respectfully if you cheer for him, any less than you would someone else running out of the smoke, you’re not a Cane. It’s a Cane’s thing, you just wouldn’t understand.

Advertisement
He’s a Cane. He’s putting his draft stock, family and future in our hands. Phillips, Bolden and every other transfer deserves our loyalty and respect. They’re family and forgetting that is one reason this program lost him to begin with. Respectfully if you cheer for him, any less than you would someone else running out of the smoke, you’re not a Cane. It’s a Cane’s thing, you just wouldn’t understand.
All these others are halfway across the world him being in the the backyard makes it different for me.and trust me noone loves the canes more then me i didnt say i wouldn't root for his play while here but after hes gone i could care less unlike the true canes that came here out of high school regardless of what was going on with the coaching

Advertisement
So is it possible that UM leaked Barry jackson to leak info to Stevenson?

Consider this possibility. UM gets word thru secondary sources that Stevenson wants to come home but doesn't know if UM has interest. Basically thinking, 'I'll transfer if they really want me. Otherwise I'll deal with it at UGA'.
UM can't communicate their interest directly to Stevenson. So they do the next best thing and leak their interest thru the media, knowing the leak would make its way to Stevenson.
I wrote earlier that Manny is the son of a politician and should know how to manipulate the media with leaked info. I think dad taught him well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back