Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it possible that UM leaked Barry jackson to leak info to Stevenson?

Consider this possibility. UM gets word thru secondary sources that Stevenson wants to come home but doesn't know if UM has interest. Basically thinking, 'I'll transfer if they really want me. Otherwise I'll deal with it at UGA'.
UM can't communicate their interest directly to Stevenson. So they do the next best thing and leak their interest thru the media, knowing the leak would make its way to Stevenson.
I wrote earlier that Manny is the son of a politician and should know how to manipulate the media with leaked info. I think dad taught him well
It’s more plausible that somebody close to rique from south Florida leaked something to Barry

Advertisement
It’s more plausible that somebody close to rique from south Florida leaked something to Barry
I don't think so because Barry wrote that UM had interest in Stevenson. That had to come from the school.

Advertisement
Please be Ivey, please be Ivey!
This is an awful take. Ivey is super experienced, and while is is no world beater, you need guys like him for depth purposes. Depth is what is separating Miami from the Elites. When Waddle goes down for Bama they bring in another 5 star. When our guys go down we bring in former walk-ons like Ragone and Few. Ivey needs to stay.

Advertisement
I don't think so because Barry wrote that UM had interest in Stevenson. That had to come from the school.
Tbf I think Rihanna and joy Taylor have interest in me..see I can make up BS to. I highly doubt Barry got that info from a Miami staffer off the bat that they were after the guy

This is an awful take. Ivey is super experienced, and while is is no world beater, you need guys like him for depth purposes. Depth is what is separating Miami from the Elites. When Waddle goes down for Bama they bring in another 5 star. When our guys go down we bring in former walk-ons like Ragone and Few. Ivey needs to stay.
Exactly. All this Ivey, pope and Wiggins needs to go is silly as ****. They need guys who can come in and take them reps

Advertisement
I’m so happy about this that I’m gonna treat myself to a soft hanging Paizuri at the “relaxation” spa.
It even comes with a free car wash. It’s a celebration!
1610421380252.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back