Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hilarious.

Not a racist term, though. It references cracking the whip. Behavioral (not race-based), across a small minority of people, pre-1865.

But some of the white-folk have ginned it up into some sort of overblown grievance.
Much more than a small few people.

Is rique a boundary corner on this team ? Was the reason be transferred because they wouldnā€™t play him at boundary?

Look, I don't know if Manny will end up being a good game day coach but another huge part of his job is putting pieces in place to be successful and creating a winging culture. At the very least he appears to be doing that. We actually have players staying that have the option to leave. Recruiting is going well and he has shown a willingness to make changes to his staff. Something that the last two regimes failed at miserably.

I'm not thrilled with how the season turned out but If someone were to tell me before the season that we would go 8-3, Rumph would be removed, T-rob and Jess would be joining the staff, King, Bolden, Cam, etc. would return AND we pick up Stevenson and Rambo plus others from the portal...I would take it all day. And I'd sure as **** rather be a Miami fan right now than UF or FSU.

But based on your posts -it's clear you'd rather dwell in misery and slop than consider any positivity. Like I said...miserable.
I noticed you failed to mention the elephant in the room of Baker still on staff as D coordinator and manny keeping the same scheme. Both baker and mannys scheme proven failures against any team with a decent rushing attack ala Wisky/UNC or even worse any QB making his first start all of a sudden is a hiesman candidate. And these are all things that have been proven with the results since Diaz has been here, game film doesnā€™t lie. But I guess thatā€™s what you get when your D coordinator never played the game and made up his make believe scheme on the espn editing room. But hey thereā€™s always next year right says every cane fan the last 16 years but now that doesnā€™t even feel hopeful because with the same flawed scheme in place that has failed the last 5 seasons the university of Miami football program has a officially gone ā€œinsane.ā€ Because we all know doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is the definition of insanity! Lol So enjoy being insane for another year my cane brother and god willing sanity will return when manure and flake James are fired before Christmas 2021.

Advertisement
I noticed you failed to mention the elephant in the room of Baker still on staff as D coordinator and manny keeping the same scheme. Both baker and mannys scheme proven failures against any team with a decent rushing attack ala Wisky/UNC or even worse any QB making his first start all of a sudden is a hiesman candidate. And these are all things that have been proven with the results since Diaz has been here, game film doesnā€™t lie. But I guess thatā€™s what you get when your D coordinator never played the game and made up his make believe scheme on the espn editing room. But hey thereā€™s always next year right says every cane fan the last 16 years but now that doesnā€™t even feel hopeful because with the same flawed scheme in place that has failed the last 5 seasons the university of Miami football program has a officially gone ā€œinsane.ā€ Because we all know doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is the definition of insanity! Lol So enjoy being insane for another year my cane brother and god willing sanity will return when manure and flake James are fired before Christmas 2021.
talk academy GIF by BNNVARA

Youā€™re really bad at this.

Next time, slow down, stop breathing through your mouth so much, and try to collect your thoughts.

If you do this, you might actually be able to post something halfway intelligible.

Notice I didnā€™t say ā€œintelligentā€, that ship sailed when your dadā€™s spermatozoa broke through your momā€™s ovum.
Cool story bro, 8-3 bro, baker still D coordinator bro, Rumph ā€œrecruiting coordinatorā€ lmao bro, same proven failed scheme bro, no accountability for coaches or players bro, manure deer in headlights look bro, high-fiving players after they Fvck up bro, still starting McLeod/Jennings/Pope/Wiggins/Ivey bro, team has quit on manure 2 years in a row bro, never played the game of football but worked at espn bro! Lmao

Look, I don't know if Manny will end up being a good game day coach but another huge part of his job is putting pieces in place to be successful and creating a winging culture. At the very least he appears to be doing that. We actually have players staying that have the option to leave. Recruiting is going well and he has shown a willingness to make changes to his staff. Something that the last two regimes failed at miserably.

I'm not thrilled with how the season turned out but If someone were to tell me before the season that we would go 8-3, Rumph would be removed, T-rob and Jess would be joining the staff, King, Bolden, Cam, etc. would return AND we pick up Stevenson and Rambo plus others from the portal...I would take it all day. And I'd sure as **** rather be a Miami fan right now than UF or FSU.

But based on your posts -it's clear you'd rather dwell in misery and slop than consider any positivity. Like I said...miserable.
Don't waste your time . He's gotten more subtle over the years, but he's here because he is trying to make us real um fans miserable. Don't feed the troll.

Advertisement
The mopes always gotta derail a good thread cant ever stay on topic around here! Go somewhere else to spew your drivel that don't make any sense grab an English teacher too while your at it you need some vocabulary 101 @NicKane. Meanwhile im ecstatic about the Stevenson news! Go Canes!
Thatā€™s cool bro, Iā€™m ecstatic too bro! That is until I see Stevenson lined up 10 yards off the ball playing soft zone all ******* game! But hey ā€œset the edge broā€ And ā€œtackle broā€ because thatā€™s all we ask out of our CBs in this dog**** scheme bro. Smh

Im not naive to see what we have right now. I see this staffs limitations however it doesnt stop me for wanting them to succeed. If they succeed it means we are winning. If that makes me a slurper so be it, but ive been pretty vocal about wanting changes made on staff especially defensive.

Im happy with TRob and Jess Simpson... 2 guys i think can make a significant impact to the positions they coach. I think DVD will be alright because TROB will be assisting him and DVD has actually played the position which IMO helps understand it better.

Baker and Patke... what do I say that hasn't already been said on this board. Linebackers concern me, but concern me less if we play the younger guys. Im willing to live with freshman mistakes instead of 5th year senior mistakes.

All in all our schedule sets up very favorably in the ACC next season. We should be favorites in every game except Bama and UNC possibly. Manny needs at minimum 10 wins, ACC championship game and a decent bowl win vs a decent opponent.

If he fails to do that then hes at the end of year 3 of his contract... buyout should be small. The roster will have plenty of talent to work with. I would be monitoring coaching candidates from now until next season... starting lining up names you want to contact in case.

Dude dont insult mongoloids by comparing them to the mopes.
This site is filled with Mongoloids, half are Gator Trolls, always criticizing every positive comment about the Canes. To these half wit Mongoloids, the commentary is always negative. How can anyone make any negative comments about TS, the off season moves, and our recruiting class?

Advertisement
Im not naive to see what we have right now. I see this staffs limitations however it doesnt stop me for wanting them to succeed. If they succeed it means we are winning. If that makes me a slurper so be it, but ive been pretty vocal about wanting changes made on staff especially defensive.

Im happy with TRob and Jess Simpson... 2 guys i think can make a significant impact to the positions they coach. I think DVD will be alright because TROB will be assisting him and DVD has actually played the position which IMO helps understand it better.

Baker and Patke... what do I say that hasn't already been said on this board. Linebackers concern me, but concern me less if we play the younger guys. Im willing to live with freshman mistakes instead of 5th year senior mistakes.

All in all our schedule sets up very favorably in the ACC next season. We should be favorites in every game except Bama and UNC possibly. Manny needs at minimum 10 wins, ACC championship game and a decent bowl win vs a decent opponent.

If he fails to do that then hes at the end of year 3 of his contract... buyout should be small. I would be monitoring coaching candidates from now until next season... starting lining up names you want to contact in case.
Great post my man. And contrary to popular belief I still have a hope too but That hope is on its last leg with this staff. If Diaz all of a sudden figures it out and we turn it around, heā€™ll yea Iā€™m happy! I donā€™t think the odds of that a great as you can obviously tell by my posts but yes I would be ecstatic if we won. And if he doesnā€™t then he will be fired and hopefully the man that ill advisedly hired him will also be fired and will all have hope In a new admin and staff. I agree this year is a make or break it year and a win/win for us fans.

Cool story bro, 8-3 bro, baker still D coordinator bro, Rumph ā€œrecruiting coordinatorā€ lmao bro, same proven failed scheme bro, no accountability for coaches or players bro, manure deer in headlights look bro, high-fiving players after they Fvck up bro, still starting McLeod/Jennings/Pope/Wiggins/Ivey bro, team has quit on manure 2 years in a row bro, never played the game of football but worked at espn bro! Lmao

You need a break brother.

Advertisement
Might be the dumbest thing Iā€™ve ever seen bro lol

You need a break brother.
Your right dude, I do. Itā€™s getting to me thatā€™s for sure. Itā€™s just this dang blog is so addicting! This is what it must feel like for the young people that are addicted to social media. Lol

Can I ask then why is "ni&&a" allowed as its highly offensive to Black people? Not flaming AT ALL just curious as it seems a double standard.
It shouldnā€™t be either but hereā€™s the rub on that and this. Black people can call each other that - because theyā€™re black. White people canā€™t call a black person that. It has a different connotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back