Tyriq McCord / To Beautiful 305

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
Saw this on the webs, thought it was cool enough to share during the slow season. A love letter to Miami, from Tyriq McCord.

ChJalxAUUAEiL8A.jpg

ChJalxBUkAEbvpP.jpg

ChJalxEUoAAQJRH.jpg

Advertisement
That is a mature young man, good luck to him in his future endeavors.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;V9Jct2cA67s]http://youtu.be/V9Jct2cA67s[/video]

Translation: Thanks for treating me like **** because you made me stronger. In reality, I hate your guts.

McCord is definitely someone who got robbed of the greatness they could have had. One of those handful of players I really do feel bad for, but hey, proud of all them kids that stood strong through all that BS and never wavered from being a True Cane. They really sacrificed a lot just to be Canes.

Advertisement
He will get a shot in the league. Probably as an undrafted free agent but he will get a shot. Good luck to the young man.

Feel bad for McCord. Thought he had a lot of promise coming in. it's crazy all the talent the last staff wasted. Hopefully, he plays like a true Cane wherever he ends up, earns a spot and blows up. We've seen it before...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I am bullish on Tyriq in the league. I think he is still learning to play LB and he gets a little better each game he plays at the position. Might be a practice squad guy at worse, but i can see him being used on ST until he learns the nuances of LB play. I think he has a chance at a good career.

Advertisement
I remember being there and watching that crazy Cincy INT TD return and thinking holy crap this dude is athleltic (tip-toeing down the sideline). I really think this years draft class lost some money because of the old coaching staff but hopefully they all end up drafted or get picked up and with some real coaching become the studs that they have the potential to be

Always thought he could have been a household name in college. Sad he never realized his full potential in college through no fault of his own. Hopefully he gets a better opportunity in the pros.

Advertisement
McCord should have been an All Conference outside rusher with double digit sacks. Instead he's playing Will. I hope he makes in on a team and balls. Always liked him

Afraid it's too late for the kid. I don't see him in the league for more than 2 years.

neg away

**** shame all the potential of his that was never realized while at Miami. Not his fault at all though. We all know why his full potential was never fully realized.

He'll definitely get a shot in the league just because he had a U on his helmet in college. Hopefully he makes the most of that shot.

Advertisement
Back