Tyriq McCord / To Beautiful 305

top 10 D end coming out of high school....could've been a beast d end in a 4-3...another talent wasted by Golden...we all saw what he can do in that game against the Gaytors as a pass rushing D end.

Advertisement
TKP_2392-L.jpg

And one of my personal favorites. I didn't think that GT quarterback was gonna get up.
DSC_7201-L.jpg

****ed me off to continually see our best pass rusher covering WRs down the field. What a bunch of clueless hacks on that staff

That tweet just screams "me".

The undisputed king of the "me" guys.

He's a Double Bacon Whopper with Cheese and extra pickles.

Had his best game against the Gators as an underclassman. Solid con tributer his whole career. He had decent LB coaching. Now he has a degree, his health, good knees and a good attitude all the ingredients needed for a productive life.

Advertisement
Translation: Thanks for treating me like **** because you made me stronger. In reality, I hate your guts.

I got a little of that too. Question, I grew up in 60's when people actually got block at the door or even beat up for going to "wrong" place.
Where does that still happen down here today?

Last time I experienced that sort of discrimination it was the other way in the late 90's. Got told by black owner of a rental property I was looking to rent(it was cheap) was intended for blacks and that same year I was told a certain job was for "minorities". The job was a government job.

I could have gotten mad, and probably should have, but I appreciated the honesty instead. Maybe the memory of having to stand up for my HS best friend in up in central FL in late 60's when restaurant refused him service because he was black, tempered me. Got heck of a beating from dozen rednecks that day, despite my Wallace '68 tie(one of life's little ironies huh). It saddens me think that all we got out of the 60's strife was reverse discrimination and young black men still being denied service. What the heck is going on -- did everyone lose?

Advertisement
Back