Tyriq McCord should have at least 10 sacks

McCord is a stiff.

Was it the coaches fault when they put him in the perfect position to INT Winston pass at the goaline? Tehy dropped him back in coverage, coonfusing Winston and he had the ball right in his hands. INstead he tips it in the Air and FSU scores a TD. Cost us the game.

But keep blaming the coaches.

Don't recall him having it "right in his hands". He made a great play to even bat it down. Just ****ty luck that it went right to Karlos Williams

He made a great play?
It was thrown right at him..

If he wasn't so stiff or had any athletism, he catches it for an INT.

Instead he tips it in the air for some reason, and FSU scores. This was all on third down as well.

Coaches put him in a great spot but he player didn't execute. Simple as that.

And Mccord has never displayed any type of pass rushing moves at all. If you can point out any sacks were he made a pass rushing move besides a speed rush, please point it out. I'd love to see it.

Advertisement
LOL!!! That's not going to happen

Guy is a phenomenal pass rusher who for some reason gets asked to do some stupid stunt which lead to him smashing into an OG. Unleash the fury.

[video=youtube;HRTToovXK_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=60&v=HRTToovXK_c[/video]

McCord is a stiff.

Was it the coaches fault when they put him in the perfect position to INT Winston pass at the goaline? Tehy dropped him back in coverage, coonfusing Winston and he had the ball right in his hands. INstead he tips it in the Air and FSU scores a TD. Cost us the game.

Don't recall him having it "right in his hands". He made a great play to even bat it down. Just ****ty luck that it went right to Karlos Williams

He made a great play?

Instead he tips it in the air for some reason, and FSU scores. This was all on third down as well.

And Mccord has never displayed any type of pass rushing moves at all. If you can point out any sacks were he made a pass rushing move besides a speed rush, please point it out. I'd love to see it.

You can't really be this dumb. SMH

Advertisement
Not important on how many - the key is do we do it against quality teams
- last few years we destroy marginal team and get destroyed by above average teams
- the above makes our stats and rankings look better than they are and gives hope for AL to stick around

McCord is a stiff.

I went back and look at that game the other day. That play was the turning point of that game

Some of the s**t that gets posted here is beyond asinine. Case in point.

McCord is a stiff.

I went back and look at that game the other day. That play was the turning point of that game

What, that that lucky *** play was the turning point of the game? If u think otherwise, you need to watch that game again

Advertisement
McCord is a stiff.

What, that that lucky *** play was the turning point of the game? If u think otherwise, you need to watch that game again

Quit with that cliche BS. There were multiple things in that game that could be considered the "turning point" of the game. Berries' drop, Dobard's fumble, Kirby's missed tackle in the hole on Cooks run, Darling's missed blocks, Duke's injury..... There were too many to count. A ball thrown at any LB is 50/50 at best, he got his hands on it and by almost Devine intervention it fell right in that Woman beater's hands.

That game had so much crazy **** go on that I never thought it was Al's fault....now the 'Braska, GT, Louisville, UVA and Pitt games are another story.

McCord is a stiff.

He made a great play?

He is the one with no athleticism yet he's **** near an elite football player playing against the best of the best and NFL bound and you are sitting here on a message board criticizing him. When in reality he is one of the most freak athletic players in the ACC. For a 6'3 230 lb dude he does a **** good job at what he's asked to do way to often by this staff... drop into coverage and cover the slot.

How many guys have you seen that are elite pass rushers and can cover the slot receiver..

McCord is a stiff.

Quit with that cliche BS. There were multiple things in that game that could be considered the "turning point" of the game. Berries' drop, Dobard's fumble, Kirby's missed tackle in the hole on Cooks run, Darling's missed blocks, Duke's injury..... There were too many to count. A ball thrown at any LB is 50/50 at best, he got his hands on it and by almost Devine intervention it fell right in that Woman beater's hands.

That game had so much crazy **** go on that I never thought it was Al's fault....now the 'Braska, GT, Louisville, UVA and Pitt games are another story.

What cliche bs. I call it like I see it. Did I say thats what caused us to lose? No. But after that play, it was all downhill for us. That play was the beginning of the end. Btw, all those events you named fron that game happened after that play we are discussing besides berrios drop.

Not one time did I bash tyriq for that play. That devine intervention crap u talking about is the thing im talking about. A lucky *** play.

Advertisement
It's mind boggling that this beast is playing zone coverage. **** you, Golden!

What cliche bs. I call it like I see it. Did I say thats what caused us to lose? No. But after that play, it was all downhill for us. That play was the beginning of the end. Btw, all those events you named fron that game happened after that play we are discussing besides berrios drop.

Not one time did I bash tyriq for that play. That devine intervention crap u talking about is the thing im talking about. A lucky *** play.

That play was a turning point somewhat.. it gave them a ton of momentum and killed what we had left.. but don't get me wrong there were plenty of opportunities other than that play. I think they converted 3 straight 3rd downs on that drive before that ever happened. We had every opportunity in the world to put them out as early as the 3rd quarter but we came out flat after the half.

It shifted the momentum but one play never wins or loses the game. Might seem like it but there are always chances throughout the game that you have to capitalize on.

McCord is a stiff.

Is this the play that was right after ermon lane dropped a ball in the end zone that hit his hands while he was uncovered?

Advertisement

That play was a turning point somewhat.. it gave them a ton of momentum and killed what we had left.. but don't get me wrong there were plenty of opportunities other than that play. I think they converted 3 straight 3rd downs on that drive before that ever happened. We had every opportunity in the world to put them out as early as the 3rd quarter but we came out flat after the half.

It shifted the momentum but one play never wins or loses the game. Might seem like it but there are always chances throughout the game that you have to capitalize on.

Thats all im saying. Neither team won or lost on that play. Its just that play gave them life and like you say, gave them a ton of momentum

Is this the play that was right after ermon lane dropped a ball in the end zone that hit his hands while he was uncovered?
Yes....

The bottom line is that Tyriq the Freak should be one of the most feared pass rushers in all of college football right now.

But he's not. And none of that is his fault.

Advertisement
Back