Tyreke Johnson

brock

All-American
Luke stampini and some other uf reporters says the gators staff aren't high on him and don't expect him in their class. Will Miami make a move to take 8 dbs or what?
Cb
Campbell
Ivey
Blades
Tyreke johnson

Safety
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Russell

We do need a serious influx of talent. With a loss of 2 of the dbs we have taken in 2016(wright, james) it could happen. Henley and Mayes probably don't belong beyond special teams and Jackson will be a senior next year along with those other 2. Dean will be a senior next year too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course Brian Edwards is good enough for them but they aint high on Tyreke! This makes sense!!

If you can't figure out how to use an athlete of his caliber then what the **** are you doing as a college coach?

Tyreke Johnson will play Safety in college

I doubt he ends up in Storm18.

Watch out for O$U, Clem$on, Baga and U$C

Last edited:
If you can't figure out how to use an athlete of his caliber then what the **** are you doing as a college coach?

Apparently his junior year was bad on film. This kid defintiely is talented though

Advertisement

Watch out for O$U, Clem$on and Baga

Uga , ucla and osu. You would have to think his mom possibly wouldn't mind him in south Florida considering his brother is at fau

It would have made sense before we landed 5 DBs with Blades as a silent(6) and Campbell hopefully leaning our way (7).

I don't know if the staff would turn him away, but I don't think we have room for 8 DBs in this class with needs at LB, DT, OL and a 4th WR.

If he wanted in, maybe we take him instead of a 4th WR or a 2nd LB, but that might also start upsetting some of our committed DBs.

There are a lot of talented kids, and it is tough to leave anyone out with potential to be a good player here. Regardless, I do not like allocating that many ships in one class to DBs. That leaves dangerously few ships assuming no losses (I know, there will be some) with other spots that need more attention this class.

QB (1) - Sitkowski
RB (2) - Lingawd, Davis
WR (3) - Hightower, Pope, Wiggins
TE (2) - Jordan, Mallory
OL (2) - Reed, Scaife
LB (0) -
DL (2) - Silvera, Rousseau
CB (1) - Ivey
S (4) - Jobe, Hall, Frierson, Russell

Eight to ten spots left.

Holding spots for:
Blades
Campbell
One of the WRs
Two LB

Really only 3-5 spots left after that. I want at least
1 OL
1 DL
1 DE
1 K

Before we talk about an 8th DB, personally. Otherwise the conversation needs to shift to who are we taking Tyreke INSTEAD of.

There are a lot of talented kids, and it is tough to leave anyone out with potential to be a good player here. Regardless, I do not like allocating that many ships in one class to DBs. That leaves dangerously few ships assuming no losses (I know, there will be some) with other spots that need more attention this class.

QB (1) - Sitkowski
RB (2) - Lingawd, Davis
WR (3) - Hightower, Pope, Wiggins
TE (2) - Jordan, Mallory
OL (2) - Reed, Scaife
LB (0) -
DL (2) - Silvera, Rousseau
CB (1) - Ivey
S (4) - Jobe, Hall, Frierson, Russell

Eight to ten spots left.

Holding spots for:
Blades
Campbell
One of the WRs
Two LB

Really only 3-5 spots left after that. I want at least
1 OL
1 DL
1 DE
1 K

Before we talk about an 8th DB, personally. Otherwise the conversation needs to shift to who are we taking Tyreke INSTEAD of.

We will have the room for a few more than that.

Need at least 2 more DTs in this class, and Kool still wants DE Oladele.

1 K

2 more OL (Campbell and another Tackle).

2 LBs (Reese and Louis or Reese and Sherwood)

1 more WR

If anything, I think we would just settle with taking only 3 WRs if Tyreke really wanted in early enough and shut it down.

Advertisement
Hilarious. So Tyreke is not good enough for them and is not a take and Tyson Campbell isn't a take because he doesn't want to compete. L. O. L.

Eff it redshirt four and play four to create seperation. No time to worry about numbers, best man plays the rest sit and develop for a year. If these kids are as advertised they wont be here pass 3 years anyway.

Advertisement

Apparently his junior year was bad on film. This kid defintiely is talented though

Is UF the only program that watched the bad junior tape because all the marquee programs still want him?

Honestly, the explanation could be legit. McElwain is the same guy who thought a QB who couldn't start on his own HS team was worth a take, so would it really surprise anyone if he thinks a stud isn't up to par? Knowing him he's probably chasing some 2-star DB with a club foot. **** he signed a kid as a DB, Putu, who had ZERO D-1 offers in HS and originally went to JUCO to play WR. He's now competing for a starting job. I'd laugh if I wasn't crying.

Not high on him AKA he, like many others, have politely told horseteef to go **** a shark and leave him alone

Is he also afraid of competition?

Advertisement

Watch out for O$U, Clem$on, Baga and U$C

Kid is hard headed about being a CB, has said in plenty of interview he isn't interest in safety or anyone who suggests it

I understand where Mcelwaine is coming from, I just messaged Halle Berry that I'm not high on her, she's not a take.

Both sound ridiculous , especially looking at their **** of a class.

Advertisement
Back