Tyrek Cole

Advertisement
IMO we will land Cole. Irwin and maybe Johnson> Whats the deal on Kendal Mcfadden?

Yea his recruitment has been pretty quite, i guess he is sticking with WVU

I havent seen anything that supports we have made a real push on him? Like coaches calling him every day like the others. Davis and This guy could be a big steal if we can start working them more. i like this Davis better than the the one we just lost to the ****eyes.( I hate ohio state more than fsu and the gators to be honest).

Advertisement
IMO we will land Cole. Irwin and maybe Johnson> Whats the deal on Kendal Mcfadden?

Yea his recruitment has been pretty quite, i guess he is sticking with WVU

I havent seen anything that supports we have made a real push on him? Like coaches calling him every day like the others. Davis and This guy could be a big steal if we can start working them more. i like this Davis better than the the one we just lost to the ****eyes.( I hate ohio state more than fsu and the gators to be honest).

I like carlton, but like i stated in the other thread i can live with him not in this class, now if we lose cole, davante davis, tim, and jaquan thats a different story

Advertisement
Advertisement
When are we going to stop pay attention to those garbage *** Rivals ranking? Anybody that thinks T. Cole is that far down in any recruiting class are too ****ed up to even mention

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back