Tyrek Cole giving verbal tomorrow @ 8pm

Advertisement
Honestly, I like to ***** and moan as much as the next guy, but it's too **** early to worry about a 2015 commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.”

Why am i not surprised that a Florida high school kid committing but says I am still open.

Advertisement
“That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.”

Why am i not surprised that a Florida high school kid committing but says I am still open.

So basically he's not committed. LOL. These kids love the attention I guess.

It used to be that you put on for your city by playing for its hometown school. This has recently evolved into repping your city by throwing up the "305" and throat slashing the U. It's a saddening turn we have seen.

Wtf is going on man . Sheesh...if these dudes just came to Miami and balled : national title...wtf . Why go to Tallahassee . I don't get it

Advertisement
"Officially verbally" :rollcanes:

That's right, and you have to analyze what he said...he's only taking his "officially verbally" talents to Tallahassee, which, as we can see, are obviously considerable.

I guess that means his verbal talents, will be there officially....

Let's see where ends up playing.

So let me get this straight...so far, FSU has the commitments of 3 TOP 2015 sofla DB recruits in Brewton, Cole and McFadden. Awesome.

Advertisement
Back