Tyrek Cole giving verbal tomorrow @ 8pm

Jimbo is telling these kids that he will never lose to Miami and they might as well join the "dynasty" they're building in tallahassee

Advertisement
Tyrek cole ‏@Cole_island 11s
I'm Officially Verbally Taking My Talents To Tally To Play for The Champs, Committing to Florida State University

Advertisement
Advertisement
“That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.”

Advertisement
FSU is already cleaning up for 2015 and they haven't even finished busting in Al's nose in 2014.

“That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.”

Ah, well, see, we can still use the "trending up" pitch on him.

Advertisement
@COACH_T_Y: Nope RT @KinksUm: @COACH_T_Y thinking it's not going to stick?

Coming from a guy that knows him personally and coached him for 2 years

Hope yall can see it now. most of the kids in south fla are front runners with very short term memories. And most are bandwagon, flavor of the month types. There is no loyalty to the hometown in south fla anymore. They know nothing about how UM used to be, all they see is the bull**** we been putting on the field for the past 10 years. Only way we will ever be back is if we get some elite recruiters in here and convince some elite kids to take a chance with us and help us win games. Until that happens we will continue to lose these recruiting battles to the flavor of the month team.

Advertisement
Back