Tyrek Cole giving verbal tomorrow @ 8pm

Now Causey too..?? Pete, any idea where?

Kinda hope its not us, these kids seem to never stick to commits they make this early....

Causey ‏@RC22Era 12m
@Cole_island i might pull that trigger soon

Advertisement
Now Causey too..?? Pete, any idea where?

Kinda hope its not us, these kids seem to never stick to commits they make this early....

Causey ‏@RC22Era 12m
@Cole_island i might pull that trigger soon

I think we in good standing with Causey n Cole, if Causey commits he might stick to it cause he's going to STA next year and they dnt allow commits to De-commit and go elsewhere...Moten did it, but was pressured to commit cause he knew where he was going...they want kids to focus on school and not be a signing day circus....

We just gotta get ours and develop better. Can't sweat who doesn't want to come. We have plenty of talent to be better than we've been

Advertisement
He put a top five in his twitter avi yest and it didnt have wvu .. the fact there in play im sure its there for now

Advertisement
These schools are starting to get smart by hiring coaches that can gain them access to S FLA recruiting.... Cogdell is a **** good coach and thats a pretty good move by WVU

Advertisement
My bet is FSU. Check out his tweets during the NC game.
I don't know. Golden's M.O. is to have someone go public with a verbal commit whenver bad news hits the press. This whole Penn State thing on the heels of the bowl game debacle would qualify.

Advertisement
what dan said. I don't know if he's coming to UM, but, Al seems to always have a kid go public after a loss, an fsu win, some negative event with UM or some positive event w a rival.

The only time a 2015 kid's committment should be discussed is on or after February 6, 2014.

Advertisement
Back