Tyrek Cole giving verbal tomorrow @ 8pm

Advertisement
I don't know anything about where Cole may end up but I've spoken with a coach at WVU a few times over the last few months and they have mentioned that for 2014 they are going to get a descent group of South Florida kids but in 2015 their class will be heavy with South Florida kids. Maybe this kid will start the trend because I know a few other 2015 kids who are taking a hard look at WVU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jonathan Martin ‏@JonathanKMartin 1m
2015 Miramar RB Alex Anderson. @RoadToSuccess_2: came to my decision will be annoucing at 2:15 todayy

I don't think all these Miramar kids are going to decide to verbal to FSU two days after Cogdell gets hired by West Virginia. That would be very odd.

From the article on Brewton committing to F$U:

Now that he is on board Brewton has an idea of who he wants to come to F$U with him.

“I want my best friend Tyrek Cole to come with me,” Brewton said. “He is committing tomorrow and it would be great if he became a ‘Nole with me.”

IMO kid will be a Nole.......Sucks

Advertisement
And in other news, recently read a Miami Herald article stating how Cole and McFadden wanted to play at Miami together.

From the article on Brewton committing to F$U:

Now that he is on board Brewton has an idea of who he wants to come to F$U with him.

“I want my best friend Tyrek Cole to come with me,” Brewton said. “He is committing tomorrow and it would be great if he became a ‘Nole with me.”

IMO kid will be a Nole.......Sucks

And with Kembrell McFadden supposedly committing to someone tomorrow I can only see a scenario with all of them choosing F$U.

If this^^^ happens I will be beyond ****ed.

I had penciled in Tyrek Cole, Kembrell McFadden, Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, SBB, and Calvin Ridley of guys we just can not miss on in this cycle.

Yes I know there is a lot of time between now and when they sign, but locking up these kids (who are all friends) early would help us land a monster class in south FL.

Advertisement
LOL... why do you all think FSU? Whats with this board?

Maybe b/c south FL kids are usually frontrunner bandwagon fans and F$U just won the NC after an undefeated season who looks to repeat next year, and the only thing going on for us right now is that we are trying to hold onto our coach who might leave for Ped State.

So them committing to us right now makes absolutely no sense mainly b/c of the timing.

I hear ya. We'll see how it shakes out. BTW, FSU will not repeat.

Trust me it would be the last thing I want to see(loosing all these south FL studs to F$U this early), but it is the only thing that makes sense at this time.

I hope to God that they don't repeat, but you must admit that they will def have more than enough talent to do so.

Advertisement
Back