Tyrek Austin-Cave 2020 Recruit (title edited)

Agree with this. Which is also why I wonder if the staff really cares about filling that second RB spot. All evidence shows they are not going to repeat this mistake of the last staff. To me, it seems like based on all other evidence of this recruiting cycle, if they really valued Parrish, we would have been in stronger contact with him. Whether that turns out to be a mistake is a different story, but Manny and Co seem like they saw this problem and are seeking out a way to fix it.

I agree. If it was a priority to have a second RB in the class I agree that you would see either someone there already or a lot more offers
Whether it's a mistake or not to just take one it's a different discussion. JMO

Advertisement
Under Richt, we often held on to kids and put all our eggs in one basket and lost in the end. Like the qb Johnson, despite us supposedly being in the lead we need to continue to recruit other kids till the end.

It was so frustrating. Hold the spot, dont let other kids commit, slow play them....them when we struck out all good options were gone followed by mad scramble of late offers.

Reminds me of how underrated Pinckney was coming out of H.S. yet was out there making plays every game and I believe helped his team make a deep playoff run. There's little doubt T.A.C. will be making plays at the next level in a similar fashion to Pinckney.

Agree with this. Which is also why I wonder if the staff really cares about filling that second RB spot. All evidence shows they are not going to repeat this mistake of the last staff. To me, it seems like based on all other evidence of this recruiting cycle, if they really valued Parrish, we would have been in stronger contact with him. Whether that turns out to be a mistake is a different story, but Manny and Co seem like they saw this problem and are seeking out a way to fix it.
I just dont think they want another running back that bad..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody that doesn't think Tirek Austin-Cave is a good LB or not take is out of their ****** mind.

He’s an ok take by himself. But when you combine this meh take with 2 other meh takes, it’s a problem. Miami has literally the world to sell to backer recruits right now. Any salesman worth a puddle of **** could sell at least 1-2 blue chip monsters in their sleep. It’s a joke how easy you can sell kids to come here and play backer given the current landscape. And.....I don’t see any kids here who are gonna come in and flat out dominate. Maybe they will, I sure hope so, obviously. But an A+ recruiting staff isn’t sitting here in July with the 3 kids they have committed right now. And you can’t debate that. Best case scenario, these kids outplay their rankings and offer sheets.

He’s an ok take by himself. But when you combine this meh take with 2 other meh takes, it’s a problem. Miami has literally the world to sell to backer recruits right now. Any salesman worth a puddle of **** could sell at least 1-2 blue chip monsters in their sleep. It’s a joke how easy you can sell kids to come here and play backer given the current landscape. And.....I don’t see any kids here who are gonna come in and flat out dominate. Maybe they will, I sure hope so, obviously. But an A+ recruiting staff isn’t sitting here in July with the 3 kids they have committed right now. And you can’t debate that. Best case scenario, these kids outplay their rankings and offer sheets.
Call Manny

We are also coming off an abortion of a season. Not every blue chip cares about immediate playing time. We can’t really pitch development yet because going on 4 seasons we’ve had the same linebackers and before that it was a different staff. We haven’t even had a starting LB declare since who? Perryman?

There aren’t but a handful of blue chip LB’s every year. Everyone is scratching and clawing for those same half dozen prospects. Beyond that you better be good on evaluations because there’s a giant field of 3 stars. Luckily Flowe ain’t deciding anytime soon. We have a 10+ win season we should have a legitimate shot.

Advertisement
he looks faster than steed, jennings, and mike smith did in hs.

Bro what this man will be a blue chipper he’s a beast

What is their to sell other than the possibility of playing time? We don't pay upfront & we just had a horrendous season where we were embarrassed in every big game we played & lost to teams we had no business losing to.

What "blue-chippers" are knocking down the door to come to a 7-6 team that not's paying upfront? The same immediate playing time we could offer is the same thing other programs can offer, plus cash & playing for a winning program.

Bhitchin, complaining & nitpicking every single recruit is a CIS Cane fan speciality, so have it, but this idea that the sky is falling & every single commit we get sucks is 1,000% retarded & nothing more than fans finding something to get themselves riled up over.

But yall just go ahead & show me all these 4/5-star players that are dying to come to Miami & I'll agree with you.

Last edited:
Come back to reality please

Advertisement
Back