Tyree.st louis in the draft

2 things stand out to me in that article. 1- St. Louis being rated higher than Hyatt - a Clemson 5 star, All-ACC, 3 year starter at tackle. 2- the way they described this year's "weak crop of offensive tackles in the ACC". I immediately thought about Joe Jackson, Garvin, & Rosseau & how much they're gonna eat this year. Talk about elite pass rushers. They should have included an ER for opposing QBs when they did the Hard Rock updates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets hope he plays like a 1st rounder. With Donaldson at RT and power at guard, we should have a powerful run game which will open up the pass game.

Not really related, but it's absurd that Wisconsin returned their entire OL from last season, which included 3 All-Americans and 3 guys potentially projected as 1st rounders. The LT (2nd Team AA) is a RS Senior who opted to come back and may even play LG this year due to a talented LT emerging and causing a reshuffling of last year's OL.

Jonathan Taylor may run for 2,000 yards this year.

still wonder why we dont offer whomeever they offer on the line. How other schools wait for us to offer guys

Maybe I’m being picky but the article says last 1st round tackle from ACC was in 2011. Wasn’t Flowers top ten pick when he came out?

Maybe I’m being picky but the article says last 1st round tackle from ACC was in 2011. Wasn’t Flowers top ten pick when he came out?
Yeah I noticed That too and don’t know what that was about but many of the guys who do the twitter draft scouting just formed the website.

Advertisement
lol. Are you talking about this? Yeah that was on Bagley for line driving the kick instead of kicking it with any arc. Walker had to jump about two inches to block that kick. Pause it at the 24 second mark and you will see his horrible mechanics with his plant foot. He just straight up shanked it. To blame that on Tyree is just ridiculous. Bagley was very inconsistent in clutch situations through out his UM career, which was made worse by his nonchalant attitude. So glad he's gone.

Hopefully Baxa is better, but I think he will struggle especially early.

Oh what a bad memory 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back