Tyree-KJ OSBURN

gogeta4

All-ACC
WOULD YALL BE COOL WITH TAKING ON THE 2 BUFFALO GUYS AS GRAD TRANSFERS.

QUITE FRANKLY I WOULD BE ECSTATIC WITH IT.

FINISH THE WR CLASS WITH: K.J. Osburn and TJ Jones

QB: Tyree Jackson and a possible project qb. If not find with just Jackson.

Jackson is our starter the minute he transfers here....We'd likely lose one of our current qb's but at this point who cares..ive seen enough of them to know they arent Miami level talent wise

Advertisement
I love that Manny has recognized the need to play the transfer game.

A transfer QB is crucial but I think we need more help on OL- that is the biggest area of need imo. Hopefully Tommy Kennedy can’t back out and we get 1-2 more especially now that Boulware is gone.

Advertisement

Jackson is our starter the minute he transfers here....We'd likely lose one of our current qb's but at this point who cares..ive seen enough of them to know they arent Miami level talent wise
Even Williams?!?

I personally believe we need Osborn more than we need Jackson, because I believe Williams is going to be good enough to get Miami to the ACC title game next season. The WR position is looking to be a little low on numbers, though, and we really don't have anyone returning next season that has actually proven themselves to be good.

Advertisement

Jarren hasn’t been allowed to play & cut loose but you have seen enough of all the Qb’s?:unsure:

Kosi gon be mad. He got da tattoo remember? Cane for life! KOsi gonna k.o these phukin buffalo transfer sucka’s! Lol

Advertisement
Go, you don't think Jarren is Miami caliber?
I don’t think it’s about that. He’s gotta learn a new system...I’d rather go with a 5th year senior and tell Jarren to learn this O throughly and play him at certain points this year with a fresh reminder its his team next year. If we get Jackson then there’s no need for Kosi.

Go, you don't think Jarren is Miami caliber?

If he was unable to leapfrog the nimrods we had playing qb ....he needs some seasoning. I like Jarren Williams..but i think he was still behind Cade Weldon he's young...not talented enough to tell a draftable nfl qb to kick rocks. Nkosi Perry isnt mature enough as yet..just my opinion. Im just more a fan of Jackson than anyone on our roster...even more of a plus if Osburn kid would come as that adds some experience to the wr core with all the attrition at that spot. I actually think Dugans started following Osburn so lets see. But im a big fan of both.

Advertisement
If he was unable to leapfrog the nimrods we had playing qb ....he needs some seasoning. I like Jarren Williams..but i think he was still behind Cade Weldon he's young...not talented enough to tell a draftable nfl qb to kick rocks. Nkosi Perry isnt mature enough as yet..just my opinion. Im just more a fan of Jackson than anyone on our roster...even more of a plus if Osburn kid would come as that adds some experience to the wr core with all the attrition at that spot. I actually think Dugans started following Osburn so lets see. But im a big fan of both.
Logically, if Jarren couldn't leapfrog the guys in front of him makes sense... if we are speaking logically but we've been hearing that Mork wasn't playing guys based on talent first and to the point where it caused locker room issues. I get bringing in Jackson but I don't know that what should be considered logic by default of a guy not playing fits with Mork here.

Considering Dugans is no longer an employee of Miami’s, him following these guys is irrelevant to us.

Advertisement
Back