Tyree-KJ OSBURN

Advertisement
You telling me this Buffalo QB is guaranteed to win big? If so, then fine. If it means sacrificing the next 2-3 years for a QB that might be good, na.
Jarren is a QB that might be good. What exactly are you sacrificing by bringing in more talent at the position? This is Miami. Not handing anyone a starting job. Competition at every position .

If it meant losing Williams then no. If Perry or Cade leave then yes
Facts but it appears he’s all in on Miami. Williams loves that he can win a natty here and is really close with his teammates at Miami. He wants to play in a spread offense too per his ig live yesterday.

And personally I’d rather our receivers grow with a young qb (not Perry, done with him) rather than all this uncertainty every year

Logically, if Jarren couldn't leapfrog the guys in front of him makes sense... if we are speaking logically but we've been hearing that Mork wasn't playing guys based on talent first and to the point where it caused locker room issues. I get bringing in Jackson but I don't know that what should be considered logic by default of a guy not playing fits with Mork here.
Hard to say this , richt ahows favorite and he has history at Miami to rs freshman qbs

Advertisement
If he was unable to leapfrog the nimrods we had playing qb ....he needs some seasoning. I like Jarren Williams..but i think he was still behind Cade Weldon he's young...not talented enough to tell a draftable nfl qb to kick rocks. Nkosi Perry isnt mature enough as yet..just my opinion. Im just more a fan of Jackson than anyone on our roster...even more of a plus if Osburn kid would come as that adds some experience to the wr core with all the attrition at that spot. I actually think Dugans started following Osburn so lets see. But im a big fan of both.

Williams needs to mature in the position room and in the classroom. Hopefully, new staff, new start, but the kid packed it in as soon as it was clear he was not going to play back in September.

My only concern with Jackson is he turns the ball over too much.

Williams needs to mature in the position room and in the classroom. Hopefully, new staff, new start, but the kid packed it in as soon as it was clear he was not going to play back in September.

My only concern with Jackson is he turns the ball over too much.

Yep but i think him in a certain offense would do good numbers for us and compete high in the acc. Its moot right now as we dont have any offensive coaches. But he's a kid with alot of skills to work with

Does anyone know if we made contact with him? I know the coaches were fired, but Doherty or Baez or another staffer?

Imagine social media around when Payton Manning locker room sexual exposure with female trainer! I am not taking Perry lightly because he should have been suspended at least 4 games. Perry needs a qb coach and he’s two years behind in development. Diaz must get a solid OC who has developed QBs. This position is to important in today’s college game. At this point, Jackson or another grad transfer is our best option. As for current QBs, prove to the new staff that you want to be a qb for the U....on and off the field and not a quitter too!

Advertisement
I’ve been betting Buff all year and it’s so obvious that half of you have never seen Jackson play. Guy is NOT an NFL QB and should not be taken here out of desperation. He’s numbers aren’t even great against trash comp and his completion percentage is inflated bc of all the short passes they run. He actually can’t throw the ball down field and threw 3 picks vs. Toledo.... just sit back and imagine our QB throwing 3 picks vs Toledo.

I’ve been betting Buff all year and it’s so obvious that half of you have never seen Jackson play. Guy is NOT an NFL QB and should not be taken here out of desperation. He’s numbers aren’t even great against trash comp and his completion percentage is inflated bc of all the short passes they run. He actually can’t throw the ball down field and threw 3 picks vs. Toledo.... just sit back and imagine our QB throwing 3 picks vs Toledo.

You might want to see someone for that problem

Advertisement

Watched a bunch of buff games the last 2 years. He's better than who we have...take that however you want it. Malik Rosier was our starting qb the last 2 year...dont get spoaty buddy. For some reason getting NO Qb is actually better than bringing in qb talent on this board for whatever reason. I mean ive seen ..No to Kelly Bryant..No to Jalen Hurts..No on Tyree Jackson. What you ninjas waiting for Gino Toretta or some sh*t to commit. We have a qb room void of talent or sense...and ninjas on here are thumbing there nose up.
ITS LIKE YALL WERE A PART OF RICHT'S OFFENSIVE STAFF OR SOMETHING

Watched a bunch of buff games the last 2 years. He's better than who we have...take that however you want it. Malik Rosier was our starting qb the last 2 year...dont get spoaty buddy. For some reason getting NO Qb is actually better than bringing in qb talent on this board for whatever reason. I mean ive seen ..No to Kelly Bryant..No to Jalen Hurts..No on Tyree Jackson. What you ninjas waiting for Gino Toretta or some sh*t to commit. We have a qb room void of talent or sense...and ninjas on here are thumbing there nose up.
ITS LIKE YALL WERE A PART OF RICHT'S OFFENSIVE STAFF OR SOMETHING

Well, well, well..somebody has the keys to Docs DoLorean! Good call on TJackson!

Advertisement
God please....I know those are just highlights but he processes and works through the pass rush then resets, decent arm, can throw on the run, even looks quite a rangy athlete who can handle himself in the run game...

Advertisement
Back