Tyree-KJ OSBURN

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
have no interest in engaging with you and your silliness or let you ruin another thread with back and forth personal arguments. Move along
I’m just not going to let your racist themes slide so stop posting if you don’t want me to respond.

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
A strong trash talk game is a must at UM. Maybe that is how he is well spoken. GO CANES!!
Exactly! Watered-down “Canes” always worry about the dumbest stuff.

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
And he will be lucky to be on a practice squad.. Wow
Agree he would be lucky but he’d be crazy to transfer to a new school/OC/System. He made the right decision even if it’s practice squad.

SinisterCane

Redshirt Freshman
Manny is making the changes we need, a lot of players will no long be comfortable just thinking they will be given a position in the lineup.
Robert Knowles says Hi

Someone help me get in the recruiting department

I looked at HS numbers too. Sure, the defenses may not be great, but at the same time the WRs might not be great either and will drop catchable balls. Over a multiple year time period, the overall average can give you a sense about a guy's accuracy. Funny thing when going though the list- 3/4 of the QBs had accuracy in the 57-59% range. That, IMO, means they are just Rosiers at the JUCO level. At a higher level the accuracy would drop big time. 61% JUCO like the dude you mentioned would be 57% D1 (at best) which isn't good enough to beat teams like Clemson.

The guys above 65% actually have some passing skill- if a guy has 68% accuracy at the JUCO level, I'd guess he'd be a 62% passer at the D1 level without any additional coaching. That would still be more accurate than anyone on the roster. In any case, Miami might go into next year with 1 QB on the roster. Take one of those Buffalo QBs and one of these guys. I see no downside to that plan. We need 2 qbs. If that scares Williams off, then good riddance.

Messiah DeWeaver, JUCO kid at East Mississippi CC, 6'5" 230 lbs, 68% completion (JUCO stats)

Kare Lyles, 6'2" 210 lbs, 70% completion (HS career), 63.5% completion (JUCO)

Tylan Morton, Hinds CC (from GA though so Rick connection) 6'4", 200 lbs, 66.7% completion (HS stats), set Georgia single season record for passing in 2016 (4741 yards). Academics seems to be his issue, which is why he didn't end up at a major D1 program. They play really good football in Georgia, so I'd see if Morton could qualify as I like his potential the most.
When's the last time we took a Juco QB? The last one I remember was Geoff Torretta in '86. Anyone since then?

Dhatguy

Sophomore
Someone help me get in the recruiting department
Let me hit powerball/mega millions and I can put in some good word$ for ya.

I know he declared but anyone know if he Tyree signed with an agent?