Tyre Brady Highlights

Anyone think he is even close to Lane is a fool, and just looking for some way to justify Lane not coming here. Come on man, Lie to me, but don't lie to yourself. lol

Advertisement
Can we bump the thread where people were crowning him for comparison?

He's a good prospect. Looked explosive and fluid against Homestead.

Would need a minimum of 2/3 years of developing before stepping on the field here. Could he develop into something great? Sure. But so could have Daniel Adderley. Can't be filling up your roster full of prospects at WR when South Florida is loaded with legit WRs who are college ready.

catches the ball with his hands. big fan of seeing that at this stage.

long strider but seems to have some twitch.

Needs muscle and weight but i'm a fan.

I would take:
Artavis Scott
Travis Rudolph
Dixon
Lane
Worton
Corey Holmes
Jacob McCray
Bronson
Gilbert Johnson
Jojo

Over Brady...
Kids who aren't explosive quick twitch athletes with questionable off feild issues (transferred highschools a ton) aren't usually sucsesfull in college

can you give me multiple examples of said kids?

Advertisement
Would need a minimum of 2/3 years of developing before stepping on the field here. Could he develop into something great? Sure. But so could have Daniel Adderley. Can't be filling up your roster full of prospects at WR when South Florida is loaded with legit WRs who are college ready.

Our roster is essentially South Florida WRs. We just added one last year named Coley, maybe you heard of him. Most of these new kids aren't going to just enter the field because there are talented kids ahead of them on the depth chart. Eventually some kids will have to redshirt AND wait their time to play because there are more mature and talented kids ahead.

2013 WR Roster (5/7 from South Florida, 7/7 from Florida)

Hurns (South Florida)
Dorsett (South Florida)
Waters (South Florida)
Lewis (South Florida)
Coley (South Florida)
--------------------
Jones (Leesburg, Fla...not South Florida)
Scott (Melbourne, Fla....not South Florida)

2014 WR Roster (6/9 from South Florida, 8/9 from Florida)

Dorsett (South Florida)
Waters (South Florida)
Lewis (South Florida)
Coley (South Florida)
Brady (South Florida)
Langham (South Florida)
--------------------
Jones (Leesburg, Fla...not South Florida)
Scott (Melbourne, Fla....not South Florida)
Berrios (Raleigh)

Please note I did not say that Brady is the best or that there aren't better kids available. I am only pointing out the roster in relations to South Florida prospects.

Advertisement
Back