Tyre Brady Highlights

Advertisement
we got good size in langham and brady, a good slot receiver in berrios, we need a downfield threat

Advertisement
we got good size in langham and brady, a good slot receiver in berrios, we need a downfield threat

Brady is gonna be a downfield threat

he doesn't look like one in this video. yes, i know that it's one game, for that reason I will not discount him but if you could please provide some other video highlights that could show me

Advertisement
Those highlights are definitely not his best. There's clips from other games that show much better, especially his speed, although he needs to become more physical b/c he was outfought twice for balls in the Killiam game that ended up being picks that should have been TDs. The WR that flashes when i watch the South Dade highlights is CJ Worton.

Advertisement

He is more talented than Dixon and will be better here. Him and Lane are the top 2 talents at WR in South Florida. Dixon was like 5 or 6.

Thanks for posting, Tyre, but it's not really that close.

Dixon wasn't even the best WR on his team. Most of HL's are full tough catches because he couldn't get seperation. If we get Lane we will be fine.

Advertisement
Redshirt with possible chances of being a solid target his last two years...

Nothing wrong with guys like that

He is more talented than Dixon and will be better here. Him and Lane are the top 2 talents at WR in South Florida. Dixon was like 5 or 6.

Thanks for posting, Tyre, but it's not really that close.

Dixon wasn't even the best WR on his team. Most of HL's are full tough catches because he couldn't get seperation. If we get Lane we will be fine.

Was Brady the best receiver on his team?

Advertisement
Back