Tyre Brady Highlights

He has the same duck-feet run that Alddarius "Glue Feet" Johnson has....

Not explosive at all

Advertisement
I think we aren't giving him credit for his quicks in this video because of it being shot from the endzone.. on many of those plays, he jukes guys to get extra yardage, but from our view, you can't even tell if he gained any extra yards. I do know he looked faster than his opponents. And no doubt there were other fast dudes out there.

Not explosive at all

Yea...not even close. Johnson was a 4.7 guy on a good day. He couldn't stretch the field....ever....not even in high school.

Kid was going against Apopka an extremely athletic team.

He also looked good running screens which we wouldnt ask him to do and something a kid 6'3 + shouldtnt be good at....Kid is just fluid at t hat size and has a crazy wingspan....

Love the take....hes a mismatch for most dbs....you pair him with the guys we have coming in then...aww ****.....not to add if we add his boy Ermon Lane.

Johnie Dixon lost isnt much to me as i think Brandon Powell can line up and do the same things Dixon does imo.

Advertisement
Kid was going against Apopka an extremely athletic team.

He also looked good running screens which we wouldnt ask him to do and something a kid 6'3 + shouldtnt be good at....Kid is just fluid at t hat size and has a crazy wingspan....

Love the take....hes a mismatch for most dbs....you pair him with the guys we have coming in then...aww ****.....not to add if we add his boy Ermon Lane.

Johnie Dixon lost isnt much to me as i think Brandon Powell can line up and do the same things Dixon does imo.

Good ****.

Not explosive at all

Yea...not even close. Johnson was a 4.7 guy on a good day. He couldn't stretch the field....ever....not even in high school.

In SFHSS, they have highlights from some of the games South Dade playedt this year.

In every single highlight, it looked the same (tall but not explosive at all). This is what I see.

I think he looks pretty good...but I will say that he doesn't look like an elite quick-twitch athlete, just average in that area imo. I think he'll do well here though...definitely think he has the potential to be a good downfield threat. I would say he'll produce more than Dixon will in college, but that's just me. I like tall receives more than the shorter ones, and personally liked Dixon better at DB than WR.

Looks pretty **** fluid to me for a guy who is 6'4. Reminds me a lot of Greg Carr from FSU.

Advertisement

Not explosive at all

In SFHSS, they have highlights from some of the games South Dade playedt this year.

In every single highlight, it looked the same (tall but not explosive at all). This is what I see.

He's a long strider.....so he looks like he lacks explosion. Doesn't seem to have a problem separating.

He looked plenty explosive on the KR against Homestead.

Is funny how posts change after receiving a commitment....b4 it seem like all I was reading was Brady is the most talented receiver in South Fla just undeveloped due to academics and off field issues...after pledging to the U now I read Brady is not close in talent to players like Dixon and CJ Whatever....recruiting is comical

Redshirt with possible chances of being a solid target his last two years...

Nothing wrong with guys like that

Exactly kid has a lot of upside. That being said, once again our fanbase setting the kid up for failure. He is a solid take, but he is not in the same class as a prospect as Rudolph, Lane and even Dixon.

Is funny how posts change after receiving a commitment....b4 it seem like all I was reading was Brady is the most talented receiver in South Fla just undeveloped due to academics and off field issues...after pledging to the U now I read Brady is not close in talent to players like Dixon and CJ Whatever....recruiting is comical

He is way more talented than B Rabbit, but the reality is that Worton outperformed him this year, Worton actually surprised a bunch of people. Now in terms of Dixon, he isnt as talented as Dixon plain and simple. He is talented though, and his size and length make him a possible nightmare of a mismatch at the next level, if he develops.

Advertisement
catches the ball with his hands. big fan of seeing that at this stage.

long strider but seems to have some twitch.

Needs muscle and weight but i'm a fan.

It's in the memo. Boilerplate recruiting board reaction: if they go elsewhere, board meltdown - if they commit to us, they suddenly suck.

catches the ball with his hands. big fan of seeing that at this stage.

long strider but seems to have some twitch.

Needs muscle and weight but i'm a fan.

I would take:
Artavis Scott
Travis Rudolph
Dixon
Lane
Worton
Corey Holmes
Jacob McCray
Bronson
Gilbert Johnson
Jojo

Over Brady...
Kids who aren't explosive quick twitch athletes with questionable off feild issues (transferred highschools a ton) aren't usually sucsesfull in college

Advertisement
Dixon is better then Brady Bro, Dixon did what was best for him we will get better receivers trust me

Kid reminds me of Tommy Streeter.
Streeter was a downfield threat in high school, and Brady looks like he could be.
The only balls he caught on that video were screens.
I'm thinking this kid will sit for 2-3 years while everyone ******* and calls him a jag, then when he finally learns a route tree will explode as a red shirt junior.
Kind of like it always was for players. Learn and when you become an upperclassman you can finally contribute.

Advertisement
Back