Tyler Williams

I didn't say we where paying him, but that could be happening. Other teams do it all the time. He's still getting hosted for the game. I'm sure him and his family will get free tickets, a few free delicious meals, etc. I would assume they got a free room in the hotel they are staying in. Let's not play grab a$$ and not speak the truth. Regardless, as I said. He's most likely coming in to have a little fun before he makes his business decision next week.

UGA

No, they are not getting "free" everything.

While it is possible to clear money on both an unofficial and an official, with a UV, you use the money you are given to pay for the trip. With an OV, you can often get paid cash money AND get everything else comped.

Advertisement
No, they are not getting "free" everything.

While it is possible to clear money on both an unofficial and an official, with a UV, you use the money you are given to pay for the trip. With an OV, you can often get paid cash money AND get everything else comped.

I'm not really arguing the particulars and at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Trying to be realistic here. Most (not all) "unofficial" visits are funded/assisted by the school the student athlete is seeing. Kid and his family gets to come into town and enjoy the visit basically on someone else dime whether it before before the visit or not. It is what it is. Why not come and enjoy. UGA still firmly in the lead.

Advertisement
Bro being a realist is ok. Since the A&M game though, some of yall have simply been trying to make everyone else as miserable as you. Its over get over it. We are not an elite team, get over it. It takes time to build that, get over it. Quit rolling all your doom and gloom into every thread. If you know something others don't, say it or just keep quiet. The guy named a top 5, we were not in it, then he put us in it, then he taking a visit just before he chooses. Doesnt sound like no chance to me.

This is so true. I think some are playing the reverse psychology game. They don’t want to jinx it even if things are looking positive. But it’s just recruiting. It shouldn’t be that serious.

1663971714235.png

In a few days we will see who actually has good sources/info here.SWFLHurricane is adamant we have no shot at T.Williams while canesville,Gaby think we have a good shot and even miami flo hinted last night we were getting him.

Advertisement
In a few days we will see who actually has good sources/info here.SWFLHurricane is adamant we have no shot at T.Williams while canesville,Gaby think we have a good shot and even miami flo hinted last night we were getting him.
You haven’t realized by now that SWFL has absolutely zero juice? All he talks about is old UM war story’s and hijacking every thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back