Tyler Williams

Advertisement
I’m so ducking confused
Should I be giving my condolences or congratulations.

Can’t make plays in HS and never has.
But, I’m sure he’ll turn it around. it always gets easier in college.

Advertisement
then why did all of the SFl ones tell us to kick rocks?
Does that mean all the south Florida kids know what scheme is best for them? That's the educated decisions they're making now? Really? On the eve of hykeem committing to the semenholes and Jean to the turds? Smfh. These kids deal in emotions & checks. Nothing more. Also before you make a statement that finalizes something might be better off waiting to see what happens. Anyone that thinks this scheme won't allow wr to stand out should stick to soccer.

Advertisement
Does that mean all the south Florida kids know what scheme is best for them? That's the educated decisions they're making now? Really? On the eve of hykeem committing to the semenholes and Jean to the turds? Smfh. These kids deal in emotions & checks. Nothing more. Also before you make a statement that finalizes something might be better off waiting to see what happens. Anyone that thinks this scheme won't allow wr to stand out should stick to soccer.
Before I switch to soccer, what WRs have stood out in it?

Advertisement
Compared to the other jags on the roster maybe, but not on any scene beyond that. He also played Bethune Cookman and Southern Miss. How many stood out in 3 years at Michigan? How many others on Miami have even improved much less "stood out"?

So, yes.

Advertisement
Also, Nico Collins stood out for Michigan in 2019 solid 37 receptions for 729 yards avg of 19.7 yards per catch and 7 TD which led to him being the 89th pick in the draft.
He stood out so much that you had to go Google him. Nico Collins underachieved there, and if 700 yards is your top receiver in today's offenses that's not something to hang your hat on. There is a reason Harbaugh stepped in after two years, there is a reason they had to hire a Co OC, and there's a reason he's here now and they let him walk with no fight. They are the same reasons the local big dog receivers aren't coming. Michigan and Miami's finances aren't even on the same planet. If they wanted in any to keep him they would have at least tried. If it makes you feel better for the future to convince yourself he makes WRs stand out and helps you be a fan go for it man I'm not stopping you.

He stood out so much that you had to go Google him. Nico Collins underachieved there, and if 700 yards is your top receiver in today's offenses that's not something to hang your hat on. There is a reason Harbaugh stepped in after two years, there is a reason they had to hire a Co OC, and there's a reason he's here now and they let him walk with no fight. They are the same reasons the local big dog receivers aren't coming. Michigan and Miami's finances aren't even on the same planet. If they wanted in any to keep him they would have at least tried. If it makes you feel better for the future to convince yourself he makes WRs stand out and helps you be a fan go for it man I'm not stopping you.

Sorry I don’t remember Michigan receivers stats off the top of my head and I had to google it lol. And apparently the nfl scouts thought highly enough of Nico to waste a third round pick on him. And yes I would take a receiver that averages 19 yards a catch, that’s fuccking impressive anyway you slice it.

And yes in regards to Michigan finances, I also was questionable on the Gattis hire. Understood, I read all the Michigan fan base reaction after he got hire, I was also well aware of his struggles the years before last year, as many Michigan fans complained about the offense on the Rivals mainboard when I was on there.

However I’ll continue to be patient with Gattis at Miami til the end of the year, think there has been plenty of plays out there the first 3 games with receivers that have been open and TVD either hasn’t gotten the ball to them or the receivers have dropped the ball (dropping the ball from A and M aware there was none the first 2 games).

Sorry I don’t remember Michigan receivers stats off the top of my head and I had to google it lol. And apparently the nfl scouts thought highly enough of Nico to waste a third round pick on him. And yes I would take a receiver that averages 19 yards a catch, that’s fuccking impressive anyway you slice it.

And yes in regards to Michigan finances, I also was questionable on the Gattis hire. Understood, I read all the Michigan fan base reaction after he got hire, I was also well aware of his struggles the years before last year, as many Michigan fans complained about the offense on the Rivals mainboard when I was on there.

However I’ll continue to be patient with Gattis at Miami til the end of the year, think there has been plenty of plays out there the first 3 games with receivers that have been open and TVD either hasn’t gotten the ball to them or the receivers have dropped the ball (dropping the ball from A and M aware there was none the first 2 games).
I didn't expect you to remember the stats lol. My point was that he didn't actually stand out that's why you had to search if anyone did.

Fair assessment though we can agree to disagree. I'm not saying fire him today, but I don't have the patience you do. Not with the expectations of this staff, the price tag he came with, and the endless bRoYLeS aWArD talk from our fans. I'll tell you a secret that you probably already know, but 98% of the people that were on here sunshine pumping him all off season had zero clue about his Michigan failures. Let's hope today is the start of things clicking and me ending up wrong on him, but I'm not holding my breath.

I didn't expect you to remember the stats lol. My point was that he didn't actually stand out that's why you had to search if anyone did.

Fair assessment though we can agree to disagree. I'm not saying fire him today, but I don't have the patience you do. Not with the expectations of this staff, the price tag he came with, and the endless bRoYLeS aWArD talk from our fans. I'll tell you a secret that you probably already know, but 98% of the people that were on here sunshine pumping him all off season had zero clue about his Michigan failures. Let's hope today is the start of things clicking and me ending up wrong on him, but I'm not holding my breath.

I was very aware of Nico Collins, like I said he stood out enough to be selected by an nfl team on day 2 of the draft. More so than the receiver we had who just went for 79 and 1100 yards last year.

Advertisement
Back