Tyler Van Dyke

Let me help you... Note: there isn't anybody that is really white.
da08eb7a650374e41a77ec88697a2968.jpg
Or black.
My frat texted me, “finally, we have a white boy as a QB!” Lol.

Perhaps the worst post of the day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
During the game thread, I said that they should have called a slant or go pattern on 1st and 10 on at the 17 yard line on the drive right before the Key Smith TD. Lashlee called a run zone play. That was the perfect spot to attack.

Then on the next series, he calls the slant to Key on 1st and 10 from the 15 and it’s a TD. The guy has very little feel for the game. Im at home and see things that he can’t.

We put up 34 and 550 despite three TOs.

Advertisement
Better than
Walsh
Erickson
And Dorsey???....Cmon man.....Jesus Christ
Walsh, Erickson and Dorsey had much better surrounding casts and much better coaching. You don’t believe those guys had the same skill set TVD has, do you? Walsh and Dorsey had modest arm talent and were not all that mobile. Erickson had a better arm and more athletic ability than Walsh and Dorsey, but he wasn’t as good a runner as TVD and certainly doesn’t have the same arm talent TVD has.

Have to see him against a legitimate top 10 defense with pressure in his face and tighter windows; but, yeah, couldn’t be more impressed for year 1.
You mean NC state? Because he did that and they count.

Advertisement
Like what i see for sure. Only thing I got A legit complaint about is when he rolls out to extend a play it seems like the play is always dead in terms of the passing game

I'm already sad his career is half over. We'll only get one full season with him. Hopefully he can deliver that first ACC crown but don't see how this defense improves anytime soon

Advertisement
The near interceptions thrown to Hodges and Restrepo could have been costly. Needs to check down a bit more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back