Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
At this point just have TVD drop back on 3rd and shorts at the end of games and try his luck, best case 1st down worst case go down for a sack to keep the clock running. Bc those dives are just a surrendering play at this point.

Advertisement
We have told King to kick rocks and started TVD from the beginning.
Never, ever promise a guy a job when there is a talented player that can compete for the job. That's what Manny did with King. Now I like that King is a **** of a competitor, but this O is light years better, consistently, now that TVD is playing. I know King flashed, but flashing is not sustained success. I haven't seen QB play like this here in years. I'm talking many, many years.

Advertisement
Have to see him against a legitimate top 10 defense with pressure in his face and tighter windows; but, yeah, couldn’t be more impressed for year 1.

Didn't feel like he had rythm on the second half, missed 2 TDs to Rambo.
Overall nice game, but definitely one that has a lot of things on tape for him to work on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't feel like he had rythm on the second half, missed 2 TDs to Rambo.
Overall nice game, but definitely one that has a lot of things on tape for him to work on
He’s not comfortable at all rolling out. And he needs to learn to step up in the pocket — sometimes he bails a bit prematurely. All things that can and will be corrected over time. His natural talent is, like someone said, as good as we’ve had in decades. I thought he would be a turnover machine after watching his first game. Totally wrong, although he threw a couple today that should’ve been picked.

tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif
Here you go.

km_20211012_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Back