Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
As a white boy, I have to say I don't give a crap if he's pink with olive green spots. Unless of course pink with olive green spots is a COVID symptom.
Oh, I don’t either. Dude could be neon yellow for all I care, but my frat…that’s a different story. Lol

Have to see him against a legitimate top 10 defense with pressure in his face and tighter windows; but, yeah, couldn’t be more impressed for year 1.

They won't be ranked a top 10 defense after Tyler Van Dimes shreds them, and then mopes will just say that D was incredibly overrated.

Advertisement
Significantly better than I expected and has a very bright future.

I'm frustrated at Lashlee. TVD isn't as productive when they roll the pocket. He either is forced to scramble or throws erratically. Why roll the pocket when the OL does a nice job of keeping the pocket clean. He was never under pressure yet we roll the pocket during key parts of the game e.g., near the goal line where TVD missed Rambo.

Advertisement
Dude is absolutely unreal, to do what he's doing as a 1st year starter is truly special. Him,Rambo and Knighton are why we are winning. I would not be surprised if TVD goes down as one of the best COLLEGE QBs in Miami history
Our oline has been surprisingly decent lately as well

Advertisement
They been okay, pretty good in pass blocking. TVD is smart with the football and gets rid of it before the pressure gets to him
That's what good QBs do, when the line blocks like they're supposed to.
For some reason we have fans that think the line is supposed to give to QB 5-10 secs

Our line is giving ample time lately and it helps

That's what good QBs do, when the line blocks like they're supposed to.
For some reason we have fans that think the line is supposed to give to QB 5-10 secs

Our line is giving ample time lately and it helps
Yeah they are definitely doing better pass blocking. Hopefully Zion returns next season. Next year should be.

LT Nelson
LG Rivers
C Clark
RG Scaife
RT Campbell or Justice

Might need to add another transfer for depth purposes

Yeah they are definitely doing better pass blocking. Hopefully Zion returns next season. Next year should be.

LT Nelson
LG Rivers
C Clark
RG Scaife
RT Campbell or Justice

Might need to add another transfer for depth purposes
Better blocking in general, Rooster doesn't get those yards all on his own. Lol.

Advertisement
Who was our last White QB? Was it Robert Maarve? Was he White? I could never really tell lol
Let me help you... Note: there isn't anybody that is really white.
da08eb7a650374e41a77ec88697a2968.jpg

Advertisement
Back