Tyler Van Dyke regression?

Advertisement
Yall talk about tvd and his connection with the other wrs like they haven’t been practicing together for months now. They’ve repped enough for them to have a good enough report, the answer is simple none of them fit this offense.

Yall latching on to everything else but the obvious, people blaming nil now lol like stfu its clear what it is stop overthinking

TVD is struggling with the new offense is obvious. I think it's many reasons.

First and foremost he lost his two top WRs. Then he lost his top WR this year.

Devin Leary has struggled some this year after losing his top WR. He is running same offense.

Second it's a new more complex offense. People can b and moan all day, but this offense can absolutely work.

Brennan Armstrong has also had to learn a new offense, and he is struggling adjusting.

He still has his WRs though.

So you're talking the top 3 QBs in ACC returning all struggling, one with new system same WRs, the other same system but lost top WR, TVD has new system and lost top WRs so he has to deal with both.

I watched 365 cane guy replay of MTSU game, and their are some easy throws and reads and people open TVD is just not seeing or getting ball to. He isn't anticipating. He isn't throwing guys open.

I watched Jordan Travis make a great seam post throw where it look like man was covered, but he anticipated and made a great throw where he was able to catch and run.

People talk about Gattis wanting to play in a phone booth, looking at replay I just don't see that. Garcia comes in and completes passes of 23 and 39 yards for a TD. Yeap that is a phone booth. Just make the throws, people are open, their is enough "space".

Is it air raid space? No, but their is enough space and people open, that we aren't seeing and delivering the ball.

People saying nonsense like Mario is wanting to be Iowa is just silly. Iowa is attempting 23 passes per game averaging 150 through the air. Miami is averaging 270 in air on 36 attempts per game.

Has anyone watched Michigan this year? Their offense is doing well like last year, but look at their formations. It's tighter and more condensed than last year. Gattis had them
More spread out. This year More single back, some I formation. McCarthy is also extending drives with his legs scrambling around. He is a good athlete.

TVD is struggling with the new offense is obvious. I think it's many reasons.

First and foremost he lost his two top WRs. Then he lost his top WR this year.

Devin Leary has struggled some this year after losing his top WR. He is running same offense.

Second it's a new more complex offense. People can b and moan all day, but this offense can absolutely work.

Brennan Armstrong has also had to learn a new offense, and he is struggling adjusting.

He still has his WRs though.

So you're talking the top 3 QBs in ACC returning all struggling, one with new system same WRs, the other same system but lost top WR, TVD has new system and lost top WRs so he has to deal with both.

I watched 365 cane guy replay of MTSU game, and their are some easy throws and reads and people open TVD is just not seeing or getting ball to. He isn't anticipating. He isn't throwing guys open.

I watched Jordan Travis make a great seam post throw where it look like man was covered, but he anticipated and made a great throw where he was able to catch and run.

People talk about Gattis wanting to play in a phone booth, looking at replay I just don't see that. Garcia comes in and completes passes of 23 and 39 yards for a TD. Yeap that is a phone booth. Just make the throws, people are open, their is enough "space".

Is it air raid space? No, but their is enough space and people open, that we aren't seeing and delivering the ball.

People saying nonsense like Mario is wanting to be Iowa is just silly. Iowa is attempting 23 passes per game averaging 150 through the air. Miami is averaging 270 in air on 36 attempts per game.

Has anyone watched Michigan this year? Their offense is doing well like last year, but look at their formations. It's tighter and more condensed than last year. Gattis had them
More spread out. This year More single back, some I formation. McCarthy is also extending drives with his legs scrambling around. He is a good athlete.
I do agree to an extent after watching the same film breakdown, that Gattis did scheme some things and adjust some stuff. There were plenty of misses of open WRs, especially over the middle. Poor blocking and blitz pick ups. TVD is on another planet and looks super disinterested. So I will give Josh some credit for trying to adjust with TVD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back