Tyler Van Dyke commits to Miami

Advertisement
Legit question. Does he ever play here? I don't know much about him but is he just a body or does he ever assume the starting role here?

LOL, put the pipe down man, remember the posters who were about to jump off the bridge when our man Zion committed, stop looking so far ahead, and get ready to enjoy watching the recruits from the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 classes that are already here, and the rest on the way. I could careless about who commiting now, just worry about the players who actually signed here already. That's how i gets down, i could careless about who doesnt sign and barely care about these far out commitments, your question would be legit if you were asking how many believe he'll stick to his commitment!

LOL, put the pipe down man, remember the posters who were about to jump off the bridge when our man Zion committed, stop looking so far ahead, and get ready to enjoy watching the recruits from the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 classes that are already here, and the rest on the way. I could careless about who commiting now, just worry about the players who actually signed here already. That's how i gets down, i could careless about who doesnt sign and barely care about these far out commitments, your question would be legit if you were asking how many believe he'll stick to his commitment!
Usually this is correct but with qbs its different. They close it down a lot earlier.

Thought he was going to the Cuse and would be the next Eric Dungy. Good get for us !!

Advertisement
Are these stats accurate?

18-19JuniorVarsity91282241899.57114.8211.014.2141.657596.6

Like him more than Matocha. Much more polished and ready to play and its a great thing we won't need him to. Love the size and arm strength. This is a big boy with a bigger arm. Enos' track record with QB's is phenomenal and he hand picked this guy from jump. If he can stick around to teach him this kid can be **** good in a few years because the raw tools are there. Now go all in on Garcia. The spot will look more attractive and open after 1 if not 2 of our guys leave after they aren't announced starter...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think its great we got him so early. It allows us to sell a team with a future to offensive guys. Hopefully he can be a leader for us in recruiting. Also, it allows Enos to focus on the 2021 QB. Since its still early, he can go all in on 1 or 2 top guys. Jake Garcia can be his focus and if he doesnt get him he still has time to move on and a safety net in that he has gotten qbs in back to back classes with what still is a very young qb room.

Advertisement
I like this kid. Good size, live arm. He plays in a very pro-style system in high school. He's capable of dropping back from under center, going through progressions and he throws downfield a lot. He's not a one read, spread guy. Very much a drop back passer.

I like this kid. Good size, live arm. He plays in a very pro-style system in high school. He's capable of dropping back from under center, going through progressions and he throws downfield a lot. He's not a one read, spread guy. Very much a drop back passer.
Oh yea this is a passer 100%. Really wont be a threat running the ball, not even deceptively. I think Enos Prefers it that way based on the offense he wants to run. Not only is it under center often, but you have to be able to read the defense and then to stand in the pocket to let these crossing routes develop.

Advertisement
Back