Tyler Van Dyke 3* QB from CT

From what I've seen fans think Briles is overrated and Enos is the greatest OC just bc Bama wanted him (allegedly)

The thing you should understand..is that Enos is an NFL caliber OC, in terms of being able to game plan, play call, & mold his system to suit the personnel. Briles & his system on the other hand are more limited & not as dynamic but have proven to be successful within the group of 5. Lets see what he can do at a power 5 school when he doesn't have RGIII or Petty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im surprised he wont end up at Wisconsin. I think he is a better qb than Criswell but it all depends on whether we want a pocket passer or a dual threat

Enos has always had QBs that can move and pick up yards with their legs.

Also I am of the belief we are taking 2 QBs in this class

Enos has always had QBs that can move and pick up yards with their legs.

Also I am of the belief we are taking 2 QBs in this class
Depends. If we loose 1 dude I could same them throwing proctor a scholly instead of taking 2 qbs just to help the distribution numbers plus we have lots of other needs. If we loose 2 transfers then you definitely need 2

Depends. If we loose 1 dude I could same them throwing proctor a scholly instead of taking 2 qbs just to help the distribution numbers plus we have lots of other needs. If we loose 2 transfers then you definitely need 2
Need to lock down at least one already. Still can't believe we don't have one on board yet

Advertisement
We need to take 2 qbs. Jarren will win this job. Both Perry and Tate will bounce. Perry will be at UCF

You sure because 2020 QB offers are going out every day B

Yes. We’re only taking 1. Offers are going out far and wide because it’s the QB position and we’re not the prohibitive favorites for anyone. We’re in top groups. You don’t want to be the one holding the empty bag at the end scrambling. And unless a QB actually visits the offers mean nothing.

Advertisement
Yes. We’re only taking 1. Offers are going out far and wide because it’s the QB position and we’re not the prohibitive favorites for anyone. We’re in top groups. You don’t want to be the one holding the empty bag at the end scrambling. And unless a QB actually visits the offers mean nothing.

I should caveat that by saying if two of the top 3 QBs transfer, then yes, the staff will be taking two.

Said this in an earlier post, but Van Dyke is one of the two that are at the top of their list.

Personally, he's the kid I want in the class.

Right now, the same for me. I really like his film. I haven't watch all the other kids we offered yet but of the ones i did see, this kid's arm and ball placement are what i look for. He's got size too and throws well on the run.

Advertisement
Right now, the same for me. I really like his film. I haven't watch all the other kids we offered yet but of the ones i did see, this kid's arm and ball placement are what i look for. He's got size too and throws well on the run.

Add me, best film and ceiling of all we’re targeting.

Advertisement
Back