Tyler Steen LT to Portal

Rick James GIF

Advertisement

I dont remember hearing anything about Blake Steen during the 2022 recruiting cycle. There was not thread on him. Being 6'-5" & 315 lbs and playing for St. Thomas Aquinas, you'd think he'd have come up on this board. Apparently not. He's unrated nationally and his best offers were:

Chose Virginia over offers from Vanderbilt, Jackson State, New Mexico State, Tennessee State, and Mississippi Valley State.

Advertisement
Looks to be a package deal with his little brother to UVA. However Miami maybe giving him something to think about. It's a tough call because a Vandy BS paired with a UVA Masters is tough to beat. But so is being developed as oline by Mario an staff.

Go Canes

Tyler ain't going to Virginia, Miami's after him but it looks like he's going to be staying in the SEC unfortunately for us. He would have helped sure up the line, hoping some other guys hop into the portal soon that we can grab.

On a side not Blake's better then his ranking, not sure how he didn't get more looks and could have a good career at Guard for UVA. If you don't believe me turn on the STA vs Gibbons tape, he took our boy Motens lunch money that day.

So much for that package deal. Also, doubt an interested Mario/Mirabal would not land an visit from Sheen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we pretending Bama has never had a wrong evaluation?
Well we've been wrong alot more then they have, but that's irrelevant since Miami did have serious interest. This wasn't a knock on the coaches, just pointing out the pseudo experts on this board thought he was on par with Jarrid Williams. Bama obviously thinks otherwise, I'm gonna roll with the staff that puts Lineman in the league every year over our fans on CIS, no disrespect fellas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back