Tyler Macon East St Louis QB

Advertisement
I get that the unknown scares ppl, but East St.Louis is no different from any low income city in South Florida that struggles with similar situations. No different from a Northwestern or a Carol City in the sense of how the football program and coaches really shield and mold the vast majority of the athletes into respectable citizens. I know Macon’s pops and I can guarantee that he has none of those issues that stress a lot of teens in perceived “tough situations”.

I get that the unknown scares ppl, but East St.Louis is no different from any low income city in South Florida that struggles with similar situations. No different from a Northwestern or a Carol City in the sense of how the football program and coaches really shield and mold the vast majority of the athletes into respectable citizens. I know Macon’s pops and I can guarantee that he has none of those issues that stress a lot of teens in perceived “tough situations”.
Exactly, people act like every kid from a rough neighborhood has no family structure and is raising themselves. Like good families don't struggle financially either...

This kid could be an elite safety. Reminds me of Jordan Battle as a safety prospect. Missouri is lucky to have him right now....

Advertisement
This kid could be an elite safety. Reminds me of Jordan Battle as a safety prospect. Missouri is lucky to have him right now....
That's usually what qbs that come out of East St Louis do once they get to college. They are all undersized for the qb position so they move to DB or WR. The qb on that state championship team with Jeff Thomas ended up at Minnesota and moved to DB. Macon is the best qb they have had in quite some time. He's set single season state records and if they play this year, he will likely set state career records.

He looks like a good prospect but I must admit that color scheme made me feel a certain kinda way.
That’s what everyone said when we got Jeff. He was wearing their team socks and people lost their minds because they thought he was wearing Florida gear.

Advertisement
We

We’ve had bad luck with East St. Louis kids. First Jeff Howard, then Jeff Thomas. Not saying we might not get a good kid.
Unfortunately, I think the coaches will avoid East St Louis which would be a huge mistake on their part. Hope I'm wrong. They should have contacted Dominic Lovett months ago.

thats called sterotyping and is unfair to kids from that area!
Man it ain’t no stereotype. I didn’t say the kid was any way specific. I don’t know anything about him. But my opinion still remains u more likely to be traumatized growing up in the hood

Man it ain’t no stereotype. I didn’t say the kid was any way specific. I don’t know anything about him. But my opinion still remains u more likely to be traumatized growing up in the hood
Yes you are brother ,you"re sterotyping a goup of people who are from the hood ,but like you said thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. Bless! 🙌Love :neonu: Hate state🍢 :stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
20200701_115759.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back