Tyler Macon East St Louis QB

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
As you all know I love my East St Louis dudes. Similar frame as King and plays in a similar offense littered with D1 prospects. He is currently committed to Missouri and plays with Dominic Lovett who I have been saying for months to offer the kid. This kid might be worth a look. Threw for 4,241 yards and 39 tds and ran for 827 yds with 18 tds.

Advertisement
Someone tell this kid to put his 10 best plays up front he's throwing 3 yard slants and the WR is doing all the work. Also his intro is too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not all these kids have issues like JT. I've been saying to offer Dominic Lovett (WR #7) for months now. That kid is a stud.
From that neighborhood the chances are significantly higher that he’s got similar issues to Jeff.

Advertisement
Yeah it is an assumption based on what goes on in that area there’s a high chance. There’s no issue with what I said
Not trying to make it an issue. You could say whatever you want. I understand people being hesitant going after kids from that area because of what happened with Jeff. I do think we need to evaluate guys who go there. That school pumps out D1 prospects every year.

Not trying to make it an issue. You could say whatever you want. I understand people being hesitant going after kids from that area because of what happened with Jeff. I do think we need to evaluate guys who go there. That school pumps out D1 prospects every year.
Yeah you are right they do pump out talent. Just unfortunate the societal issues they are under. I really do empathize with them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back