Tyler Macon East St Louis QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
i would offer him by now. He should be on our top 5 qb watch list.

He seems to be ascending ...film aint bad..good program. He might wanna be like Jeff Thomas and get away from the area.

i would offer him by now. He should be on our top 5 qb watch list.

He seems to be ascending ...film aint bad..good program. He might wanna be like Jeff Thomas and get away from the area.

His life isn’t like Jeff’s.

But could a high powered D’Eriq King lead offense create some intrigue with him if we miss out on a guy most ppl want like Garcia!? I think there could definitely be an angle to be played there.

Advertisement
His life isn’t like Jeff’s.

But could a high powered D’Eriq King lead offense create some intrigue with him if we miss out on a guy most ppl want like Garcia!? I think there could definitely be an angle to be played there.

I didnt mean like Jeff. I meant that they would be east st lois kids moving away from there base of U of Illinois and Mizzou. They are feeder programs for those schools. He seems to be a fit in the spread system we will run. He wouldnt be a bad haul...because right now our qb board is a mess and were likely laying our hat on a qb from california committed to usc flipping to us....during a pandemic...hmmi rather beat up on Mizzou,

I didnt mean like Jeff. I meant that they would be east st lois kids moving away from there base of U of Illinois and Mizzou. They are feeder programs for those schools. He seems to be a fit in the spread system we will run. He wouldnt be a bad haul...because right now our qb board is a mess and were likely laying our hat on a qb from california committed to usc flipping to us....during a pandemic...hmmi rather beat up on Mizzou,
It's crazy man

And the kid just started following Ivins, Coach Justice, and Lashlee so he’s definitely trying to get the U’s attention
We need to do something man, we're banking on 3 Committed QBs somehow flipping to us in the middle of a global pandemic. I'm not even sure we will have a full season. We need to find a QB to be a placeholder in case Garcia or Milroe don't flip

Advertisement
As you all know I love my East St Louis dudes. Similar frame as King and plays in a similar offense littered with D1 prospects. He is currently committed to Missouri and plays with Dominic Lovett who I have been saying for months to offer the kid. This kid might be worth a look. Threw for 4,241 yards and 39 tds and ran for 827 yds with 18 tds.

Love this young man! Has a live arm from what my untrained eyes can see lol. Super productive in the passing game and zone read carries. Anyone who has 57 total TD’s has to be decent at least, right? I don’t need a 6’5” pro style QB, for my money give me a straight baller every ime!

We need to do something man, we're banking on 3 Committed QBs somehow flipping to us in the middle of a global pandemic. I'm not even sure we will have a full season. We need to find a QB to be a placeholder in case Garcia or Milroe don't flip
Makes me wonder why they haven't given the Braylon Braxton kid from Texas more of a look (at least to my knowledge). The QB at the same school as Elijah Arroyo, puts up solid numbers at a big classification TX school. I know there's more to it, just seems like he'd at least be worth looking at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back