Tyler Harrell commits to Miami

View as article
WRX
Harrel / George / Redding
Fine there. Redding might not be happy but he’s had his chance.

SLOT
Restrepo / Smith or Ray Ray / Washington
Will have to find a way to get these guys involved in kick and punt returns. Thats some talent. Hopefully they can make them happy. Washington possible RS year? If Restrepo is healthy he’s getting 75% of the snaps I’d think.

WRZ
Young / Horton / Ladson
Fine there similar to Redding - Ladson has had his chances. Guessing he’s not thrilled.
Replace Redding with Washington at X

Advertisement
It WASN'T ALL TVD FAULT. SOME OF IT WAS...
@Rickd Pretty sure I already know. Some of the things you're saying aren't exactly accurate. But no need to keep beating a dead horse. It's not relevant. If you keep giving everyone else a pass then you're just gonna set urself up for heartache. I wouldn't care how anyone else tries to word it. I share plenty of blame & no matter how many of y'all try to say it, Tyler shares heavily in that blame. Y'all have a nice day. Nephew has his graduation today and I'm passing time at the NBA combine.

Advertisement
How are these guys who hire him surprised??? There’s plenty out there yet Mario hired him and then Locksley hired him.
This is more of the hypocrisy though on here. Here we say this is on Mario cause it's him dictating how the offense ran. Now he goes to Maryland and it's all on gattis and silly locksley cause he didn't pay attention. The difference here is locksley wasn't trashing gattis. He was speaking on HIS offense. Gattis is literally in the same type of position he was at Michigan where he's essentially the passing game coordinator. Cause at Maryland it's Mike locksley that runs the offense... Not anyone else.

This is more of the hypocrisy though on here. Here we say this is on Mario cause it's him dictating how the offense ran. Now he goes to Maryland and it's all on gattis and silly locksley cause he didn't pay attention. The difference here is locksley wasn't trashing gattis. He was speaking on HIS offense. Gattis is literally in the same type of position he was at Michigan where he's essentially the passing game coordinator. Cause at Maryland it's Mike locksley that runs the offense... Not anyone else.
Im talking about everything but especially as a person. His antics were known to all. We knew about Gattis and recruits moms at Michigan. On top of it, I know more that I can’t say here in the open.

Advertisement
The wildest part about Locks hiring him is that they publicly feuded because Gattis tried to take credit for the success of the offense the last time they were together. Seems like he was doing him a solid more than anything
That’s the part I don’t get. He had issues with him. I brought it up on the board when Locksley hired him and was told that this should show how tight the coaching fraternity is and how it sets you up for life.

Advertisement
That’s the part I don’t get. He had issues with him. I brought it up on the board when Locksley hired him and was told that this should show how tight the coaching fraternity is and how it sets you up for life.
Especially as a Black OC, with a younger guy who you mentored. Completely get it — but don’t know if I’d have to the same patience or willingness to put my ego to the side lol

Im talking about everything but especially as a person. His antics were known to all. We knew about Gattis and recruits moms at Michigan. On top of it, I know more that I can’t say here in the open.
When I was saying that I wasn't speaking on ur or your statement. I was saying as Miami fans in general. Yes we both know there's far too much about him as a person pre Miami and at here that certainly sabotaged plenty of things we were trying to do. But I'm simply speaking on when it relates to his job duties at each spot.

Advertisement
Not happening. There’s stuff at times shared in the strictest of confidence and I’m willing to lose friends to keep it in that situation. And anyone who asks knowing this, and then pushes it, isn’t a friend anyhow.
Yup...that's exactly why when people were PMing me non stop about @Brooklyndee 's identity a few yrs ago, it took everything in me to avoid telling them he was a former Bench-warming Punter, who came in to hold on X-Pts...

I’d say Henderson is a better wr, Harrell is just a more explosive athlete
Yall got to cut the **** with this lol.

One got scooped up by Bama in the portal.

One got scooped up by Cincinnati.

Its not even close who is the better WR.

Henderson is tall and has long speed. Long speed isn't that transferable to football.

Harrell is explosive and gets to 3rd gear in no time. Thats transferable.

Advertisement
Back