Tyler Harrell commits to Miami

View as article
Eddie Murphy Lol GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Last time he was on the field. Lets hope we get back this guy. This is blow top off defense speed. Another speedster we seemed allergic to getting In the Richt/ Diaz era

TVD
No more excuses for TVD..

Has the Line (waaaaay better.. yes already)
Should have a decent run game.
Better overall talent and experience at WR
Play caller for the style he’s the most comfortable with.

That locking on one WR bs needs to be over and done with.
It's not an excuse when your offensive line nearly ends your career. We had a football team with a bad culture, bad scheme fit, and riddled with offensive line injuries. We literally had 3rd string offensive linemen starting.

Everything about last season was not solely on TVD's shoulders, so stop blaming him as having excuses. If you don't have time to throw the ball, you're going to have more incompletions and interceptions. Those are facts not excuses.

Pretty much. Harrell ran a 4.24 at Louisville. If Froggy’s faster, he’s approaching 4.20 and Usain Bolt wouldn’t run that fast, granted he doesn’t run a 40. The fastest combine 40 ever is 4.22 by John Ross.
#1 ur talking hand times not laser(atleast that's what I believe)when it relates to Harrell. Ross was laser. Yes froggy would give him the business. To put it in context, we've had numerous guys run in the 4.2s hand timed here throughout the years. Now a 4.2 laser ur moving. I don't know what froggy ran timewise & I just kid about all this with froggy. This kid is LEGIT a burner. BUT with my own eyes when froggy had been retired,was done with football,wasn't even serious about working out, He gave some of our fastest dudes here EVER the business...... Back to back to back.

Advertisement
#1 ur talking hand times not laser(atleast that's what I believe)when it relates to Harrell. Ross was laser. Yes froggy would give him the business. To put it in context, we've had numerous guys run in the 4.2s hand timed here throughout the years. Now a 4.2 laser ur moving. I don't know what froggy ran timewise & I just kid about all this with froggy. This kid is LEGIT a burner. BUT with my own eyes when froggy had been retired,was done with football,wasn't even serious about working out, He gave some of our fastest dudes here EVER the business...... Back to back to back.
I’ll take full responsibility for the Froggy thread derail. 💁🏻‍♂️

He adds a major vertical threat that we’ve been lacking for years. Teams gotta respect him when he’s on the field because he’ll make ‘em pay if they don’t. Hopefully we can snag another WR and 2 guys on the D Line. Major improvements all around though.

TVD

It's not an excuse when your offensive line nearly ends your career. We had a football team with a bad culture, bad scheme fit, and riddled with offensive line injuries. We literally had 3rd string offensive linemen starting.

Everything about last season was not solely on TVD's shoulders, so stop blaming him as having excuses. If you don't have time to throw the ball, you're going to have more incompletions and interceptions. Those are facts not excuses.
I agree with what you're saying. However there salso plenty of validity in what he's saying. You guys put everything on EVERYONE but tvd last season. When the line was healthy(relatively speaking)& playing as a strength tvd still was playing very poorly. All those things you said are accurate. It WASN'T ALL TVD FAULT. However SOME OF IT WAS... He didn't believe in what we were doing(as he shouldn't have)& HE never gave it a chance. It was doomed from day #1 because if your starting QB doesn't buy in and shows that's how he feels to his entire unit well then how's the rest of the team gonna approach it. Plenty of things last season people need to realize there's plenty of blame to go around and part of that is his. Simple.

Advertisement
I agree with what you're saying. However there salso plenty of validity in what he's saying. You guys put everything on EVERYONE but tvd last season. When the line was healthy(relatively speaking)& playing as a strength tvd still was playing very poorly. All those things you said are accurate. It WASN'T ALL TVD FAULT. However SOME OF IT WAS... He didn't believe in what we were doing(as he shouldn't have)& HE never gave it a chance. It was doomed from day #1 because if your starting QB doesn't buy in and shows that's how he feels to his entire unit well then how's the rest of the team gonna approach it. Plenty of things last season people need to realize there's plenty of blame to go around and part of that is his. Simple.
TVD looks like he holds the ball too long. Does he have issues processing reads in real time?

Advertisement
Wasn't just TVD not buying in ... Ponce, the QB coach wasn't buying in to what Gattis was trying to do. Gattis was WAY over his head and it was obvious to every coach and player. The guy DID NOT run the offense at Michigan. They promoted two other assistants ... one for game planning ... and Harbaugh had input on the actual play calling. So you have a guy with an OC title that is inept at game planning, can't scheme to his roster skill sets, and is horrible at play calling on game day. There was a total meltdown (aka cluster ****) on the offensive side of the ball. Gattis DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING and it impacted every single facet of the offense. UM would have been more productive without an OC last year, simply keeping the Lashlee play book and letting TVD call the plays with game planning assistance from Ponce.

Advertisement
Al Shipman would run at the Wednesday night runners club at PB Lakes High. He was still beating high school track kids in his 30s. He's the fastest person I've ever met, hands down.
Froggy would come down when he was playing in the CFL and after his playing days were over (as @Brooklyndee alluded to) and lay waste at Greentree...and not to reiterate, but we're talking 40yds on turf.

Wasn't just TVD not buying in ... Ponce, the QB coach wasn't buying in to what Gattis was trying to do. Gattis was WAY over his head and it was obvious to every coach and player. The guy DID NOT run the offense at Michigan. They promoted two other assistants ... one for game planning ... and Harbaugh had input on the actual play calling. So you have a guy with an OC title that is inept at game planning, can't scheme to his roster skill sets, and is horrible at play calling on game day. There was a total meltdown (aka cluster ****) on the offensive side of the ball. Gattis DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING and it impacted every single facet of the offense. UM would have been more productive without an OC last year, simply keeping the Lashlee play book and letting TVD call the plays with game planning assistance from Ponce.
Beyond this, Gattis was a total ******* as I understand it. It made things even worse.

Advertisement
Back