Tyler Harrell commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I don’t think he’s a better player than Henderson especially when you mix in he’s never available , tbh I don’t think either guy is that good ( at least so far ) but Harrell brings what this group needs. So that alone makes him a better fit for the situation.
I do.

His one healthy season as a 3rd option Deep threat at LVille is enough for me.

He’s been saddled with injuries no doubt, but when he was healthy he was an explosive impact player despite getting a minimal amount of targets per game. His issue isn’t ability, it’s health.

Xzavy issue is his actual ability, even if we didn’t get Harrell I still would take Jacolby George & TF Robby Washington over him.

top gun i feel the need GIF
Tom Cruise GIF

Advertisement
I do.

His one healthy season as a 3rd option Deep threat at LVille is enough for me.

He’s been saddled with injuries no doubt, but when he was healthy he was an explosive impact player despite getting a minimal amount of targets per game. His issue isn’t ability, it’s health.

Xzavy issue is his actual ability, even if we didn’t get Harrell I still would take Jacolby George & TF Robby Washington over him.
I think Harrell is more talented but let’s be real here availability is the best ability and he’s never been that while being in college forever . Imo Henderson was the safest bet but Harrell had a much better ceiling. With this O and Tvd I think Henderson easiky hits 40-50 catches and 700 yards.

Neither are go to guys but I’d take Harrel over X because of the speed and the possibility of him maybe hitting the ceiling.

Last edited:
XWR - Ty Harrell/ Jacolby George
Slot - Xavier Restrepo/ Nathaniel Washington
ZWR - Colbie Young/ Isaiah Horton
So Brashard Smith out at slot? I can see Redding and ladson being passed by - but otherwise you basically had it where i did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brashard will probably be the backup at Slot, I just think Nate has higher upside & will make his way into the 2-deep.
WRX
Harrel / George / Redding
Fine there. Redding might not be happy but he’s had his chance.

SLOT
Restrepo / Smith or Ray Ray / Washington
Will have to find a way to get these guys involved in kick and punt returns. Thats some talent. Hopefully they can make them happy. Washington possible RS year? If Restrepo is healthy he’s getting 75% of the snaps I’d think.

WRZ
Young / Horton / Ladson
Fine there similar to Redding - Ladson has had his chances. Guessing he’s not thrilled.

Advertisement
Did he run track at UofL?

Only 100m times I could find was 10.53 and he looks faster than that for sure. That was in high school.

Also, didn't we try and get him last year?

Advertisement
Back