Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found a 100 meter time on Brashard but his has been verified laser 4.46 40-yard dash at the Under Armour All American camp. Frank Ladson 10.96 as a Junior in HS. Keyshawn Smith best time in HS at 100 meter is 11.75. The fastest I could find.

Pope was the fastest at 10.5 but zero dog in him and could not catch a cold. Donald Chaney has the fastest on the team that I have seen at 10.77 and 10.88 in 10th grade. Te' Cory Couch 10.85 Tyrique Stevenson at 10.88 Will Mallory 10.99 not bad for 6' 5" and 240 pounds. Chris Graves 11.01 Henry Parrish 11.09 Malik Curtis 11.13. Tae Williams 11.20 as a freshmen. Jaylon Knighton 11.28 Trevonte Citizen 11.31 Keontra Smith 11.35 Khamauri Rodgers 11.38
Yea man, as a team we slow af, we need some blazers BADDDD.. WE NEED SPEEEEEED

Advertisement
Update on Harrell from @Geo305 in this thread. Looks like Mario won't just mail this one in because Saban is lurking.

Miami is very aware of Louisville WR Tyler Harrell in the transfer portal. The speedster running a more than impressive 10.5 in the 100 meter and also being a Columbus HS (FL) alum before his days at Louisville, averaged almost 30 yards a reception last season for the Cardinals. I have been told by a source that there has been some contact from Miami, aside from it being very open and to the public that Alabama is involved as well.

Schwartz we had no shot with.

Austin isnt better than Dee Wiggins.

Thornton was a DEFINITE miss, Harrell a late bloomer.
Austin is going to be drafted. Yes he is better than Wiggins. Wiggins is complete trash.

Brooklyndee was saying all along how Schwartz wanted in but we didn’t give him a spot.

Thornton is my “I told you so” moment. Of course everyone has a player like this. His film was explosive as **** & he was tearing up 7 on 7. The immaturity and lack of build is what hampered his as a HS prospect.

Obviously no one knew Harrell would develop so that’s one everyone missed on. Elijah Moore is a tough pill to swallow. We only didn’t take him because we took Harley the year before and everyone said they were similar.

Advertisement
Austin is going to be drafted. Yes he is better than Wiggins. Wiggins is complete trash.

Brooklyndee was saying all along how Schwartz wanted in but we didn’t give him a spot.

Thornton is my “I told you so” moment. Of course everyone has a player like this. His film was explosive as **** & he was tearing up 7 on 7. The immaturity and lack of build is what hampered his as a HS prospect.
- DEE WIGGINS ends up with a better college career than Austin if he remains healthy this year...And likely could be drafted.

-Schwartz grew up a UF fan thats where he was headed. Dont think he ever wanted in here. He was going to UF and went to Auburn after they had a solid track program and his visit.

-Thornton was a miss. I was chiming for him and TU TU Atwell then....and what do we see. I never was a fan of the down south wrs ...Dee Wiggins or Pope.

- DEE WIGGINS ends up with a better college career than Austin if he remains healthy this year...And likely could be drafted.

-Schwartz grew up a UF fan thats where he was headed. Dont think he ever wanted in here. He was going to UF and went to Auburn after they had a solid track program and his visit.

-Thornton was a miss. I was chiming for him and TU TU Atwell then....and what do we see. I never was a fan of the down south wrs ...Dee Wiggins or Pope.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Louisville ends up on the right side of that Dee Wiggins / Tyler Harrell trade. If he could ever get the strength thing solved (mentally and physically) there is real potential there. Yeah big if but its not like Harrell has lit the world on fire either.

Ironically, I feel like this new coaching staff is exactly the type that could toughen him up and help him most.

I said fastest WR’s on the roster, I didn’t say outright fastest on the team.

But who else on the team could be faster than Brashard?
Malik curtis, key, marcus clarke, TC, Ladson, Rooster & Tae from what iv seen at practice would be the guys on the team with a chance. Would love to see a these guys race it would be epic

Advertisement
They got him into the portal from what i heard its a formality. He is a Columbus kid and QB coach ponce was with him at UL would of had a good shot if bama wasn't trying to replace jamo imo
Its crazy Bama has all the resources and five stars and they went to mid tier ACC teams and snatched their returning players.. Every mid teir team is gonna basically be a farm team for the big boys..

They got him into the portal from what i heard its a formality. He is a Columbus kid and QB coach ponce was with him at UL would of had a good shot if bama wasn't trying to replace jamo imo
Same thing we just heard and expected with Mims. Guess we just ain’t Bama tho.

Advertisement
We need speed at the skill positions. Brashard has speed and somewhere lost his confidence in catching the ball. He was the electric player they were counting on, but he can't catch the **** ball. Even yesterday when their was Spring talk. Our WR's can't get separation from our DB's who aren't fast. We could use Harrell's speed in a big way. He catches the ball, also. We need a true #1 WR with speed. Bad!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Louisville ends up on the right side of that Dee Wiggins / Tyler Harrell trade. If he could ever get the strength thing solved (mentally and physically) there is real potential there. Yeah big if but its not like Harrell has lit the world on fire either.

Ironically, I feel like this new coaching staff is exactly the type that could toughen him up and help him most.
With Harrell leaving dude might get alot of targets.... He does all the same things Harrell did in their offense.

He had seasons here with 4 tds...i can see him doing it there..i mean he does play fsu...im guessing a td there

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back