Tyler Byrd

pfallstars

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Byrd stiffing us on signing day a few years back really frosted me, more than most other recruits. The way he took a shot at the U on his way to flipping was outright bush league. Knowing he is on the Titanic right now with an Al Golden-Dead-Coach-Walking gives me immense satisfaction and pleasure. You reap what you sow, you tw*t. Tell me how the U's a** tastes. :)

That's all.

Advertisement
He was attracted to corches.

That's why he was committed to Golden and thats why he committed to Butch.

I normally don't like threads like this but you're right. F him.

One Miami staffer, tight ends coach Todd Hartley, seemingly had a message for Byrd on Twitter: “Just wait until reality sets in…#regret” he tweeted.

Advertisement
I remember when he ran that blocked kick back in the Army All American game and threw up the U. He was one of the recruits I was most excited about in recent memory, stud athlete at a position of need.

But, he let his butt buddy influence him into making a poor/classless choice. He's not even going to sniff an NFL roster as a wr. When he's handing me my burger and fries I'm just going to shake my head at what could have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally don't like threads like this but you're right. F him.

One Miami staffer, tight ends coach Todd Hartley, seemingly had a message for Byrd on Twitter: “Just wait until reality sets in…#regret” he tweeted.

Link to tweet?

Advertisement
I remember when he ran that blocked kick back in the Army All American game and threw up the U. He was one of the recruits I was most excited about in recent memory, stud athlete at a position of need.

But, he let his butt buddy influence him into making a poor/classless choice. He's not even going to sniff an NFL roster as a wr. When he's handing me my burger and fries I'm just going to shake my head at what could have been.

His GF also went to UT. But that kid woulda been bust if he went here too imo. Just doesn't seem like he's going to be as big time as everyone thought. Certainly hasn't looked like he is an upper tier d1 player up to this point.

His GF also went to UT. But that kid woulda been bust if he went here too imo. Just doesn't seem like he's going to be as big time as everyone thought. Certainly hasn't looked like he is an upper tier d1 player up to this point.

For a lot of these kids, it's environmental. If he was here playing close to home at his true upside position with our coaching staff, maybe it would have worked out better.

That's because Tennessee switched him to WR when he would've excelled at corner. Tennessee didn't even need him in their class. Ah well, his loss.

Advertisement

That's because Tennessee switched him to WR when he would've excelled at corner. Tennessee didn't even need him in their class. Ah well, his loss.

How many TD's did he score yesterday?

Advertisement

How many TD's did he score yesterday?

What does that have to do with him being switched from his natural position? He was a highly-rated 4 star corner coming out of high school and would've played corner at Miami.

I'm not normally one to get offended by recruits going elsewhere or taking an oblique shot, but that kid went out of his way to diss us like 9 minutes before signing day. Changing your mind is fine, but making a big show about it because you know Miami fans will be watching is so **** I won't forget. Can't say I'm at all sad if things don't work out well for him.

Two things that stand out most to me about his recruitment on this site:
1) The non-stop love affair with his GF
2) The non-stop fascination with his belly button

Byrd messed up big time. Miami could have hooked his *** up with a plastic surgeon on South Beach who could have fixed ole bois belly button.

Advertisement
Back