Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
Two things that stand out most to me about his recruitment on this site:
1) The non-stop love affair with his GF
2) The non-stop fascination with his belly button

Come on, how can one NOT be fascinated with a belly button with an erection?

What the fućk is a Tyler Byrd?

I got you fam

***-muppets-5.jpg

Advertisement
This is a perfect example of what game playing hs recruits end up doing. Wasting away when they should have just stayed humble.

SIAP but this doucher called out another doucher for saying he would sign with Tennessee if he got enough twitter followers. Of course he would have a problem with a recruit using social media as stunt. Didnt he commit or decommit on periscope?

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Tennesse...nds-to-recruit-asking-for-followers-112022651

"Byrd's no stranger at making statements on social media. He called out South Carolina defensive back Rashad Fenton earlier this season before going without a catch against the Gamecocks."

SIAP but this doucher called out another doucher for saying he would sign with Tennessee if he got enough twitter followers. Of course he would have a problem with a recruit using social media as stunt. Didnt he commit or decommit on periscope?

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Tennesse...nds-to-recruit-asking-for-followers-112022651

"Byrd's no stranger at making statements on social media. He called out South Carolina defensive back Rashad Fenton earlier this season before going without a catch against the Gamecocks."

He went **** near catchless and playing timeless all year

Advertisement

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 1.02.15 AM.jpg

View attachment 56055

What a waste.... kid is costing himself millions by not only chasing his butt buddy to Tenn and not playing his money NFL position of CB

This is the real thing... he probably costs himself a career and millions be not playing CB. He's not a WR in D1 college football and was forced to play out of position. Not only this, he's playing in what's become a cesspool. Karma's a xITCH but whatever, you are your choices.

Advertisement

View attachment 56055

What a waste.... kid is costing himself millions by not only chasing his butt buddy to Tenn and not playing his money NFL position of CB

I doubt he's hard enough to play here, but at least he would have had the chance to play CB.

View attachment 56055

I doubt he's hard enough to play here, but at least he would have had the chance to play CB.

If Pruitt is any kind of talent evaluatory, he's moving Byrd back to CB. I doubt it though, and quite frankly, I'd like to see Byrd live out his collegiate career in irrelevance after the crap he tried to take on Miami.

View attachment 56055

If Pruitt is any kind of talent evaluatory, he's moving Byrd back to CB. I doubt it though, and quite frankly, I'd like to see Byrd live out his collegiate career in irrelevance after the crap he tried to take on Miami.

Yeah, I don't specifically wish ill upon strangers (over football), but I take a little pleasure in the misfortune of those that disrespect Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back