Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
I remember when he ran that blocked kick back in the Army All American game and threw up the U. He was one of the recruits I was most excited about in recent memory, stud athlete at a position of need.

But, he let his butt buddy influence him into making a poor/classless choice. He's not even going to sniff an NFL roster as a wr. When he's handing me my burger and fries I'm just going to shake my head at what could have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His GF also went to UT ...

You are correct....her name is *** Fils ****, listed on the roster as a RB

Advertisement
He went to UT because he was a ****. Knew be couldn't hack it here & he was correct.

I remember when he ran that blocked kick back in the Army All American game and threw up the U. He was one of the recruits I was most excited about in recent memory, stud athlete at a position of need.

But, he let his butt buddy influence him into making a poor/classless choice. He's not even going to sniff an NFL roster as a wr. When he's handing me my burger and fries I'm just going to shake my head at what could have been.

His GF also went to UT. But that kid woulda been bust if he went here too imo. Just doesn't seem like he's going to be as big time as everyone thought. Certainly hasn't looked like he is an upper tier d1 player up to this point.

That's because Tennessee switched him to WR when he would've excelled at corner. Tennessee didn't even need him in their class. Ah well, his loss.

How many TD's did he score yesterday?

What does that have to do with him being switched from his natural position? He was a highly-rated 4 star corner coming out of high school and would've played corner at Miami.

Tennesse got shut out yesterday by Georigia, just a little sarcasm.

His GF also went to UT. But that kid woulda been bust if he went here too imo. Just doesn't seem like he's going to be as big time as everyone thought. Certainly hasn't looked like he is an upper tier d1 player up to this point.

Thats why we never know till u see them on the college field....high school and college are a big differwnce no matter where u play hs at. U just never know sometimes

Advertisement
I normally don't like threads like this but you're right. F him.

One Miami staffer, tight ends coach Todd Hartley, seemingly had a message for Byrd on Twitter: “Just wait until reality sets in…#regret” he tweeted.

Link to tweet?

I'm sure Hartley deleted that tweet, I remember seeing that one on twitter.

You can still find it in articles that talk about Byrd's flip.

Remember this thread?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/hartley-throwing-shade/97105?highlight=todd+hartley

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of you remind me of the guy in high school who got rejected by the pretty girl and then spend the next 4 years talking **** about how fat she got in college.

Advertisement
Back