Tyler Byrd

I wish someone would make a list of top UM targets (from FL), who chose to leave the home team Canes and didn't do what was expected of them at there respected school!!

I havent mapped it out but just looking at our own recruiting over the years ,it seems only about half the recruits in any one class ever pan out. Some classes your lucky to get 25% of the cruits to give any real contribution
An interesting trend I've seen is that there have been a lot of busts. Players that many thought were sure fire turned out not to meet expectations

Off the top top of my head

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Theres a pretty big list out there

Jhonny Dixon is the WR that went to Ohio state, he's starting now along with Benjamin Victor.

Hes a senior. This is his career stat line: 10 rec, 132 yards, 1 TD. I think he chose poorly
Watching the game vs Indiana after he scored, they said he just got healthy. Said he was injured so bad he almost had to quit football.

Advertisement
Hmm Tyler Byrd...Dee Delaney

ummm yeaaaa

nobody wins here,,, us or him we both lost... sad situation

starting corners for Canes right now should be Byrd and CJ Henderson

******* RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills, or his ability to hold onto a ball that is placed in his breadbasket? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

Pure Troll move. Henderson got 2 pop up gifts. He wouldn't be starting here or in the 1st rotation.

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

Pure Troll move. Henderson got 2 pop up gifts. He wouldn't be starting here or in the 1st rotation.

His troll skills really are going down hill. He used to be at least decent. Now?... garbage

Even the gator homers are saying Henderson can't cover or tackle for shīt.

You're trolling has become sad and pathetic, NoleVern

Advertisement

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

You mean CJ Henderson because of his excellent cover skills, or his ability to hold onto a ball that is placed in his breadbasket? See, noleVern, these kinds of posts prove that you're a troll.

No I mean CJ Henderson because of Dee Delaney.. LOL if Trajan Bandy had 2 pick 6's taht dropped right in his lap we would be reincarnating him as the nest Phiilp Buchanon GTFOH with this mane

Sbx0YSo.gif

Your trying too hard here mane..you know Im right..stop making excuses. Ya boy Dee Delaney who is a senior got abused time and time again against a BEthune Cookman Receiver the nerve of youll boiys hoping that was a one time occurrence, a one time bad game... LOL.. denial mane

Last edited:
Advertisement

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

No I mean CJ Henderson because of Dee Delaney.. LOL if Trajan Bandy had 2 pick 6's taht dropped right in his lap we would be reincarnating him as the nest Phiilp Buchanon GTFOH with this mane
47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

Sbx0YSo.gif

Your trying too hard here mane..you know Im right..stop making excuses

Seriously man, do you even watch football?

Did you watch Dee Delaney at the Bethune Game?????????????????? I mean are you serious right now??

Have you been watching Henderson consistently get smoked on pass plays, or do you just throw shīt out there and hope it sticks?

I wish someone would make a list of top UM targets (from FL), who chose to leave the home team Canes and didn't do what was expected of them at there respected school!!

I havent mapped it out but just looking at our own recruiting over the years ,it seems only about half the recruits in any one class ever pan out. Some classes your lucky to get 25% of the cruits to give any real contribution
An interesting trend I've seen is that there have been a lot of busts. Players that many thought were sure fire turned out not to meet expectations

Off the top top of my head

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Theres a pretty big list out there

Jhonny Dixon is the WR that went to Ohio state, he's starting now along with Benjamin Victor.

Hes a senior. This is his career stat line: 10 rec, 132 yards, 1 TD. I think he chose poorly

I agree but he has one more year he's a redshirt junior

Sbx0YSo.gif

Your trying too hard here mane..you know Im right..stop making excuses

Seriously man, do you even watch football?

Did you watch Dee Delaney at the Bethune Game?????????????????? I mean are you serious right now??

Have you been watching Henderson consistently get smoked on pass plays, or do you just throw shīt out there and hope it sticks?

Who cares if he can cover or tackle, INTs fall into his lap several times a season. Diaz could swap a DT for Henderson and have him just stand around waiting for the ball to hit him in the chest.

Advertisement

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

I dont want to be the dik I know Bleak is fuqin with easily triggered cats but if Delaney got 2 bread baskets vs ACC opponents people would think hes deon sanders, not saying u guys but I know if roles were reversed people would say great pick up by Mike Rumph. I cant sit here and BS but CJ is on the right track maybe he will be good maybe he will decline we wont know but he does look like a player so far and Marco Wilson looks like hes a player as well. By saying all that I wish nothing but the worst for them on the football field fuq them, If Mike Rumph closes with Hall Jobe and Campbell Ill forgive him, if he loses any of those 3 and the gables savage then we have huge problems at UM. RFeal talk when everyone was watching Delaneys film I didnt want to mention he looked terrible but everyone said he was a savage and im sitting there like yo this dude playing against pop warner and doesnt look to be a burner either.

ummm yeaaaa

****ing RUmph

I dont want to be the dik I know Bleak is fuqin with easily triggered cats but if Delaney got 2 bread baskets vs ACC opponents people would think hes deon sanders, not saying u guys but I know if roles were reversed people would say great pick up by Mike Rumph. I cant sit here and BS but CJ is on the right track maybe he will be good maybe he will decline we wont know but he does look like a player so far and Marco Wilson looks like hes a player as well. By saying all that I wish nothing but the worst for them on the football field fuq them, If Mike Rumph closes with Hall Jobe and Campbell Ill forgive him, if he loses any of those 3 and the gables savage then we have huge problems at UM. RFeal talk when everyone was watching Delaneys film I didnt want to mention he looked terrible but everyone said he was a savage and im sitting there like yo this dude playing against pop warner and doesnt look to be a burner either.

You should have voiced your concerns. I respect your opinion on players and would have given your opinion weight.

I still don't think he's a bust tho

Advertisement

****ing RUmph

You should have voiced your concerns. I respect your opinion on players and would have given your opinion weight.

I'm not giving up on him yet because I have no choice..He was donned the #1 corner by our beloved Mike RUmph... All i am trying to say is if we had signed Byrd and Henderson, Delaney wouldnt be here

I'm not giving up on him yet because I have no choice..He was donned the #1 corner by our beloved Mike RUmph... All i am trying to say is if we had signed Byrd and Henderson, Delaney wouldnt be here

More importantly, where do you stand on the fire Erick Marrero situation? How would you feel if he was tweeting out tomahawk emojis to James Blackman?

Advertisement
Back