Tyler Byrd

IMG_1133.jpg

Advertisement
Fils aime gone too? He actually looked good when he played this season
[TWEET]909592473311248384[/TWEET]

You mean he looked good on the 20 carries he's had in his career? Maybe it should give you pause that a trash team like UT only gave him 3 carries against uf.

Fils aime gone too? He actually looked good when he played this season
[TWEET]909592473311248384[/TWEET]

You mean he looked good on the 20 carries he's had in his career? Maybe it should give you pause that a trash team like UT only gave him 3 carries against uf.

Quit making a big deal out of everything.... I only saw this run last week and another td run. I don't care either way
[TWEET]906624995740327936[/TWEET]

This kid left us because he supposedly wanted to play WR. Now he can't even get on the field at UT, where they are desperate for WR help after Jennings got hurt. **** em. He could be having a huge season on this defense as a corner, getting ready to cash an NFL check next year. Instead, he's busy catching from his boyfriend, who also wants to transfer. No sympathy. Enjoy your dumpster fire

Advertisement
Life comes at you fast, he ain't the only one who seems to be questioning a few things.....

View attachment 50144

What did Jeudy think was gon happen when their top 2 wrs, Ridley and Foster barely get opportunities to make plays themselves??

He'll have to wait for Ridley to turn pro.

Such a bad offense for a WR.

Then he will finally get his chance to block and catch 100 yards for the year. Wonder if him or Smith will get that chance there? Though I understand JJ hurts more but from what insiders are saying Smith probably burned the staff and school more.

Sucks for him he could have been a starting DB this year and prob played in every game last year. But he took the bait and is paying for it.
It sucks because he was/is talented and i would have loved to see him playing here and helping us last year and this year.
He played us and that's what he gets. I'm not happy that it didn't workout for him cause that sucks for a talented young guy, but its just one more example for these SOFL kids to stay home and play for a real man and real coach in Richt.

I would welcome him back as a DB(as long as it doesn't mess up our class and getting Campbell) but i doubt Richt will.

Sucks for him he could have been a starting DB this year and prob played in every game last year. But he took the bait and is paying for it.
It sucks because he was/is talented and i would have loved to see him playing here and helping us last year and this year.
He played us and that's what he gets. I'm not happy that it didn't workout for him cause that sucks for a talented young guy, but its just one more example for these SOFL kids to stay home and play for a real man and real coach in Richt.

I would welcome him back as a DB(as long as it doesn't mess up our class and getting Campbell) but i doubt Richt will.

His ship has sailed and is burning in the ocean. He has no chance of ever playing here and I don't want him either.

Advertisement

**** NO! **** his traitor ***. Even if we lose every 2018 DB recruit I wouldn't welcome that **** head back.

He made his bed, now let him lay in it with his boyfriend

Last edited:
Usually, I don't care about recruits because they're young and don't know any better, but this dude literally changed his mind the night before signing day, and then trolled Miami afterwards. He learned a valuable lesson to follow your own path and not your bestie! He let Larry Scott hype him up that he would be a good WR, when his money was at DB, and everybody knew that. Hope Fuzzy Muffin lands on his feet somewhere.

I wish someone would make a list of top UM targets (from FL), who chose to leave the home team Canes and didn't do what was expected of them at there respected school!!

I havent mapped it out but just looking at our own recruiting over the years ,it seems only about half the recruits in any one class ever pan out. Some classes your lucky to get 25% of the cruits to give any real contribution
An interesting trend I've seen is that there have been a lot of busts. Players that many thought were sure fire turned out not to meet expectations

Off the top top of my head

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Theres a pretty big list out there

Jhonny Dixon is the WR that went to Ohio state, he's starting now along with Benjamin Victor.

I wish someone would make a list of top UM targets (from FL), who chose to leave the home team Canes and didn't do what was expected of them at there respected school!!

I havent mapped it out but just looking at our own recruiting over the years ,it seems only about half the recruits in any one class ever pan out. Some classes your lucky to get 25% of the cruits to give any real contribution
An interesting trend I've seen is that there have been a lot of busts. Players that many thought were sure fire turned out not to meet expectations

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Jhonny Dixon is the WR that went to Ohio state, he's starting now along with Benjamin Victor.

Hes a senior. This is his career stat line: 10 rec, 132 yards, 1 TD. I think he chose poorly

Advertisement

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Hes a senior. This is his career stat line: 10 rec, 132 yards, 1 TD. I think he chose poorly

**** NO! **** his traitor ***. Even if we lose every 2018 DB recruit I wouldn't welcome that **** head back.

True

Hmm Tyler Byrd...Dee Delaney

ummm yeaaaa

nobody wins here,,, us or him we both lost... sad situation

Advertisement

Cager and Redwine would kill this jit if he ever came back.

Advertisement
Back