Tyler Byrd

Has that ******* Latrell Williams done anything either?

****ing traitor turning his back on Dugans for that clown

He has recorded zero stats thus far in his college career.

Latrell Williams Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Tennessee Volunteers - ESPN

Latrine Williams transferring to Drake to sit behind our boy Austin.

I hope he has an experience as gratifying and enriching as our lad Austin.

Advertisement
Has that ******* Latrell Williams done anything either?

****ing traitor turning his back on Dugans for that clown

He has recorded zero stats thus far in his college career.

Latrell Williams Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Tennessee Volunteers - ESPN

Latrine Williams transferring to Drake to sit behind our boy Austin.

LOL at "Latrine".
You got dadecountycane all triggered up in his feelings.

Speaking of other failures that dropped us at the last minute, do you guys remember Terrell Chatman? He has a one catch for eight yards in his career at ASU, another great decision.

Byrd could have been a very good corner here. Instead he's wasted his career as a backup WR. He should sue his boyfriend Fils-**** (who sucks too btw) for costing him millions.

Oh ya and that GF of his that was so happy he was going to UT, shockingly they're no longer together

If he's not good enough to start for TN then his leaving was the best thing for us. He'd be taking up a scholarship. Same goes for Williams. Blessing in disguise

Advertisement
I wish someone would make a list of top UM targets (from FL), who chose to leave the home team Canes and didn't do what was expected of them at there respected school!!

I havent mapped it out but just looking at our own recruiting over the years ,it seems only about half the recruits in any one class ever pan out. Some classes your lucky to get 25% of the cruits to give any real contribution
An interesting trend I've seen is that there have been a lot of busts. Players that many thought were sure fire turned out not to meet expectations

Off the top top of my head

Travis Rudolph
WR that went to Ohio St
Byrd
Ermon Lane
Keith Bryant
LB that went to UL

Theres a pretty big list out there

Life comes at you fast, he ain't the only one who seems to be questioning a few things.....

2B6106B2-6EFF-4C57-80F1-E5D8D9971543.jpg

All these kids listening to the bags and sales pitch, while we keep it real, and they find out what's what too late. No love for the traders.

Advertisement
Byrd is gone. This is what happens when they don't have someone provonding them with quality information or positive guidance in their life. When will these south Florida kids learn?

Advertisement
Fils aime gone too? He actually looked good when he played this season
[TWEET]909592473311248384[/TWEET]

Fils aime gone too? He actually looked good when he played this season
[TWEET]909592473311248384[/TWEET]

Tennessee is in worse shape then we were with al bundy. And after that L they just took, they entire team is probable ready to munity.

Advertisement
I seriously doubt Byrd and his bff bolt from UT, especially if it's true that their parents were hooked up with jobs in Tennessee...... Anyways, it appears that UT will be hiring a new HC after this season, so the new guy will probably sweet talk them into staying.

Advertisement
Back